First Photo Grow

Flower Day 4/42

2 Likes

Day 71. Flower Day 12/42

5 Likes

Seems like I have some good bud sites. Do they have to be directly under the light for maximum growth? I was concerned about those on the sides.
One other question is how long can you extend flower? Reason being is that I will be out of town for 5 days the beginning of Dec. So instead of harvesting around that time and leaving, I was looking at having it in flush for that week I’m gone? Sound like a solid plan?

Any advice is welcome.

3 Likes

Hello be careful if you are away for 5 days. The water level will go down very quickly in bloom.

3 Likes

My plan was to not have it it flower but in flush. Does flush also take the water way down? Thanks man I appreciate the help.

I drain and fill on Tuesdays and top off on Fridays per the notification. So I would do the drain/fill as scheduled and top off on Thursday before I left. Back on Monday

Anything you see I need to be doing? I’m already thinking of extending flower for at least a week maybe longer. What do you think?
Appreciate AG’s help.

4 Likes

I’m still thinking of extending for a week.

2 Likes

Requesting Assistance Please

Can anyone help me out on this question? I’m due to drain/fill on Tuesday and 2days later I go into flush. Would it make sense to go into flush before the drain/fill? Her trichomes are where I want them. So I won’t be extending flower.

4 Likes

Absolutely go into flush first then drain and fill, it’s just a waste of nutrients if you drain and fill then go into flush 2 days later only to drain and fill again

5 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it. This is only my 2nd grow and first Photo. It looks so much denser than the Auto.

3 Likes

Flush in 2 days. Happy Happy Harvest

5 Likes

Nice looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks “ Buds” :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

I am about a month behind you and hope mine comes out so nice.

4 Likes

Flush Flush Baby. In my Vanilla Ice voice.

5 Likes

Should I flush for the entire 10 days?

1 Like

Harvest day. I must say that I am excited to get to this point. We’re drying her and then into the C Vault for curing. Thanks again for all the help.

5 Likes

:cry: it’s beautiful! Nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks @joe_Macias. I am super amped.

3 Likes

Really good… Congratulation…:ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes