First Photo Grow

4 Likes

Is your pod at an angle in the hole? Stem looks good, pictures a little blurry but seems to look fine.

3 Likes

No it’s flush in the hole. I’ll get a better pic tomorrow. Thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

Late Veg Day 5/14.

3 Likes

Is there anything that I should be doing? I’m slightly bending those bottom fan leaves out.

3 Likes

I dont see anything that needs to be done at this point. She is definitely taking her time but looks healthy. Be sure to extend your late veg if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Just did . Thanks

1 Like

Late Vegetation Day 17/21.

4 Likes

Thanks. I did get a message yesterday to top it off, but I’m out of town until tomorrow. Think she’ll be ok?
I’m hindsight the next time I’m out of town, I’ll just leave the tube in the water and fill when I get the request. Transition Day 3/14

Transition Day 4/14. Was out of town for 6 days. Stretched out a bit. I did notice that I seemed to have that main stem no longer coming out the side. Looks strong. Should I be cutting some leaves at this point?

3 Likes

On day 21 of flower :cherry_blossom: I would suggest but u can clean :sponge: her up :arrow_up: really when u want :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Day 57- Transition Day 12/14
I think I’m staying on top of it any suggestions are appreciated.

4 Likes

:fist_right:!

Lookin good bud :ok_hand:!!

You could remove the large Bottom Fans to save energy but that’s about all :+1::seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!

2 Likes

Flower Day 4/42

2 Likes

Day 71. Flower Day 12/42

5 Likes

Seems like I have some good bud sites. Do they have to be directly under the light for maximum growth? I was concerned about those on the sides.
One other question is how long can you extend flower? Reason being is that I will be out of town for 5 days the beginning of Dec. So instead of harvesting around that time and leaving, I was looking at having it in flush for that week I’m gone? Sound like a solid plan?

Any advice is welcome.

3 Likes

Hello be careful if you are away for 5 days. The water level will go down very quickly in bloom.

3 Likes

My plan was to not have it it flower but in flush. Does flush also take the water way down? Thanks man I appreciate the help.

I drain and fill on Tuesdays and top off on Fridays per the notification. So I would do the drain/fill as scheduled and top off on Thursday before I left. Back on Monday

Anything you see I need to be doing? I’m already thinking of extending flower for at least a week maybe longer. What do you think?
Appreciate AG’s help.

4 Likes