First grows

I’m wondering why your sativa isn’t praying!! Your autos are big, bummer about the bud rot, happens outside more than inside! But that sativa!! Are you feeding them anything! Nutes? Ph’ing water? What are you doing to help the outdoor plants?? :+1::v::joy:

1 Like

Everything is fox farm outdoors. The sativa is transitioning, started a week ago.

2 Likes

Took pictures at dusk so it just started drooping from sundown or cool down

2 Likes

Day 34 looking good. Supposed to be sativa dominent auto…

7 Likes

look at the stem on that one, good job

2 Likes

Day 39

10 Likes

Day 51
Hope the stretch is done

6 Likes

This is awesome, do you remember how tall roughly your plant was when your grobo switched to transition mode? I had a couple of mistakes early that stunted growth. Had to extend a 2 weeks

@Nathan it’s a Auto so I wasn’t concerned. I should have extended veg but I was following recipe I extended transition until I was ready to do a water change for flower. Day 26 was first day of transition so it was small. I’m on flowering 17/26 now and will be extending at least a week or 2.

1 Like

So my auto’s main cola was hitting the light when I went to work this morning. I pulled it to the side and will try pushing down the coco pod tonight. Can I supercrop the main cola to stop the stretch sideways? Will post pic later. Only 3 days after last pic or is it to far along?

1 Like
2 Likes

So supercropping is a no go. She’s still stretching… how much more? I cant tell from bud sites but still have green coming from them. Flowering 19/26 will definitely need more time but sativa really kicked in.

3 Likes

You might have to scrog/net it to keep it from reaching the lights.

3 Likes

If u got the drying magnet lines those can also help to push certain branches down

2 Likes

Thanks I did. That branch on the right is the main stalk. Bent the main branch halfway left and top right with 2 different lines. Still flexible and gave it a heavy haircut last night so it will spend a few days recovering instead of growing. I should have trimmed a few days ago but I trimmed it last friday too. I’m nervous about pushing coco down with how flexible bottom tray of unit is.

3 Likes

3rd tie down broke a couple good branches but have control for now.

5 Likes

Very nice! :eyes::seedling::medal_sports:

1 Like

Any tricks to pushing coco pod down? I’ve tried but it’s pretty snug
Still growing. Pistols getting burned in the back

1 Like

So I got the pod down and it was all or nothing. Went all the way and broke a branch… how much of the lower growth should I get rid of? The other small branch in the back left? The canopy if going to fill out and block more than I thought. I bent a few more tall ones down

too.

3 Likes

Big difference! Great job! :seedling:

1 Like