[First Grow] Sour Diesel Auto from HSO

Send a side shot? :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Away from home til tomorrow night, will snap a pic then.

2 Likes

Do you have the Grobo support wires? Just throw one in there and hold it up that way

3 Likes

Day 36. Just changed the water, trimmed some dying leaves and installed some support racks. Not putting much stress on any branches… just pulled back the parts touching the door and angled some sections that were casting shadows on bottom leaves.

5 Likes

I love Sour Diesel. Made a nice recovery from the Calcium deficiency. Well done.

4 Likes

Day 39 – was away for 2 days, came back to lots of growth. Just installed another support rack to keep everything inside the box. I’m thinking I should do some trimming but not 100% sure where… are the ones marked in red safe to cut? Any other areas?

8 Likes

Yes you can take those leaves marked in red. Nice job identifying those ones.

5 Likes

Today is water change day, but I was planning on visiting family until tomorrow… anyone know if waiting another day will impact the plant much?

3 Likes

Nope will be fine

6 Likes

Got home to lots of buds! Day 58 :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow looks awesome @miles :slight_smile:

That main apex cola is looking phat already too! That’s gonna be a honker :smiley:

Sour Diesel is such an awesome strain… I would be psyched!

6 Likes

Wow she’s really grown!! Looking great!

5 Likes

Another glamour shot during a water top up – day 68 :smiley:

8 Likes

Actually, I have a question about changing my light settings. My building has maintenance scheduled for next Wednesday, and I won’t have power from 4am - 12pm. I currently have my lights running from 5am - 11pm… if I change it to 10am - 4am today, will it start the new schedule tomorrow? Or will my lights keep running until 4am tonight?

2 Likes

Pretty sure they will keep running.

2 Likes

Thought so… I’ll wait until 11pm tonight then make the change to turn on at 10am. Think this will shock/impact the plant much?

2 Likes

Yeah probably a good call. I don’t think it will shock the plant too much since it’s an auto… you’re technically moving the schedule around a bit, but the amount of hours is still 18/6 and you’re extending the dark time instead of the light time which is typically recommended, especially for photoperiods (in fllower)

3 Likes

About 2 weeks til harvest… got a package today :innocent:

6 Likes

Awesome on the Levo II …love getting deliveries.

4 Likes

Your going to love it!

5 Likes