First Grow - Not looking great

day 34

good to know, on day 34 so hopefully they clear up … I’ll keep an eye on them.

3 Likes

we had an issue where the tube for bottle one wasn’t in the tank, went through 1.25 bottles before I realized something was up. so you’re right, but there is a reason why it’s low.

1 Like

It could be improper PH as mentioned before. Have you calibrated the ph probe in the unit? I have had this issue before

3 Likes

yep, the ph has been looking good lately … after all the issues.

2 Likes

You could try pushing the coco pod down a bit. Maybe the roots are unhappy in the pod?

1 Like

Can you take a picture of the base of the Stem?

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks good just wanted to confirm no dampoff

4 Likes

I was gold by Grobo team to push it up a bit a few weeks ago …

4 Likes

Here’s a photo of the roots

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Seems fine. I’m mistaken, just wanted to confirm. But what @Todd.grobo said seems appropriate, sometimes young plants have brown spots especially if humidity is not consistent.
I have read that the low humidity for younger plants can cause calmag deficiency which would explain the brown spots.

But your roots look happy nonetheless!

3 Likes

Should I add some cal mag myself when I do the next fill?

unless you see a problem, i wouldnt add extras like that.

2 Likes

@user401,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• [Damping Off Victories]: {DampingOffSuccess}:

• (If We Can Dry Your [UnderCarage] Of Your Pod Out, I Think The Plant Will Be Happier):

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@user401,

image {:bathtub:}:

{:eye::eye:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: (Feedback Here): (Plus): :heavy_plus_sign:

This morning I noticed more spots, here are some pics. Anything I should be worried about?

3 Likes

Like said above do you have a pH metre to verify your pH? Depending on that results would be if I were to do a health check or not on the unit

4 Likes

Sorry, I must have missed that comment. I just checked and it read 5.62

1 Like

You can run the calibration if you want. I dont think anything looks serious but would keep an eye on it

4 Likes