First grow - Input very welcome

23g. Buds lost a lot of weight and density in drying. Possibly dried too long. Already packed with a boveda pack. Hopefully the curing will help them out. Looking forward to tasting them. Ready for round 2…hopefully with some improvement with what I’ve learned. Couldn’t have done it without all of the help from numerous people.

Thank you @wake @Gunk @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9 @TheDogMan @STANK @FireGuy @Hayden_Gregory @DRaider @Choppo0816

8 Likes

Looks nice and OK amount. I am on my first and hope it comes out too. I leave them in a cVault with Boveda packs about a month before smoking any.

Keep in mind, you can infuse and make edibles with the smalls and all the extras.

5 Likes

Nice. I’m just starting to flower. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I Bettis it’s tastey. Looks good brother. I’m about a week out till flush on my green crack.

6 Likes

Drying the full five days is very necessary and always shrinks your buds!
Best to try and get your buds as bulked up as you can before drying!
Have you tried bud candy to see if it makes a difference? You’d have to run the same strain to compare but its an option whenever you do! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks B. I did use bud candy until last week. Transitioned to flush last night and I have a cannatrol for drying/curing and storing.

just completed a side by side grow with one grow using bud candy and one did not. the results are that i will be using bud candy on all grows moving forward due to the increased bud quality. the sugar helped big time

5 Likes

I am trying Bud Candy and Big Bud right now.

4 Likes

Thank you for this post! This gives new entry for growers to share their experience to help newbies.

2 Likes

Very interesting . I will be dropping numero dos this weekend. Will definitely use bud candy for this one. Thanks again for all of the tips and advice. @STANK keep us updated on that crack!

1 Like

Chopping her Sunday.