First grow - Input very welcome

Before

2 Likes

After

2 Likes

The time has come. Going to let her go into transition tomorrow. Now I need to try and lower the humidity by 10-15%. Easier said than done in Chicago. Can’t wait to start seeing some real action.

4 Likes

Day 75 - Late veg 45/49. NOW I am letting her go into transition tomorrow morning. Humidity was way too high. Put in some fans, humidifier in the room and have the humidity around 52%. 90 degrees with 90% humidity here so it is rough. Still bushy put have trouble accessing the back of the plant. Hopefully some added height will allow me to trim easier.

Any insight is always welcome. Thank you!

2 Likes

Transition 10/14

4 Likes

Flower 10/39

@Wake @Ben @Stephen @Bplatinum9

How much can/should I trim or is it too late? Very bushy still.

1 Like

4 Likes

You got a beast there Raj. What strain?

2 Likes

White Widow.

Thanks for the compliment. She is definitely not skinny.

4 Likes

Start thinning her out. Look and find some shoots that won’t make it to the top for light and remove them. Air flow and light are the keys for bud sites to develop. No light hitting the bud sites directly then no bud.

1 Like

Even though I’m already in flower? Thank you!

On day 21 of flower do your trim.

2 Likes

You’re alright Wake. I’m a big fan of the number 21! Appreciate it.

2 Likes

When you say to trim on day 21 of flower is that counting the 2 weeks in transition as flower too? So would it actually be day 7 of flower after transition is over? Just looking for clarification.

1 Like

Oh right, Grobo uses the term “transition” to describe the beginning of the flower stage so yes, it counts towards the days.

2 Likes

So I am on day 25 then. Okay to give it a go still?

1 Like

Raj I’ve been told in the past to defoliate at day 22 and again at day 42. Which would be day 8 and day 28 of flower since transition is actually part of flower.

3 Likes

Great. Thank you all. Will do a nice cleaning tonight and report back. I know I have been too delicate with trimming.

2 Likes

Flower 13/39

Really got after it. Was able to trim out spots I couldn’t reach before. My shearing skills are dogshit and lost a couple nice ones. Live and learn. Definitely gave the larger sites more light and airflow. Let her rest for awhile and see. Getting excited.

1 Like

looks great raj…now at day 28 of flower would be the next defoliation since it would actually be day 42 considering the 14 day transition is actully flower days…looks great though bro…maybe get yourself a cheap fan and point it up from the bottom…i paid like $7 USD each for these…great airflow up thru her…

3 Likes