Northern Lights first grow (auto)

No, these dont even get a tiny bit warm. I was touching them, not even slightly warm.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

which light strips are good for the grobo?

2 Likes

Yea I’d like to know that as well. I’ve seen a couple of peeps with the light stripes.

2 Likes

I ordered the 72 watt one with 8 light strips. Not sure it is the best, just what I ordered. :grinning: This is going in the Grobo 2. One strip for each corner and another in the middle of every wall.

3 Likes

So what are you alls thoughts on the girl? center cola is still see through although it looks massive, I am sure just needs to fill in!

7 Likes

Looking nice.

3 Likes

If you’re only 3 weeks in she’ll fill out really, really well. Just be careful the big colas don’t get too too close to that light! I had to really chop up some of my buds bc they were resting on the light and basically cooked to brown crisp :rofl:

2 Likes

LMAO! I will try to keep them maintained I can’t push my cocoa pod down in the res due to the roots have gotten so thick in the lid it won’t allow me to adjust.

1 Like

Looks great. Yeah watch the lights. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do you think the process was completed? leaves withered. I’m afraid that I will burn

4 Likes

Looks close. If it were me I’d go another week. I see a couple of amber some milky. Maybe try to bend without breaking branches to get you another week. Definitely don’t want them to burn. Plant looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

They look great man, I would try to push it another week what day are you on flower? I will probably need to extend my flower, I am day 25/50 just wondering what time frame you are on, I cut off one of my sugar leaves to check trichomes everyone is still clear which figures since I am week 3 of flower! They look great, the best way to get a steady shot of trichomes, is the fan leaf on a counter or something so your not holding the bud and can focus on the stability of the jeweler’s loupe!

1 Like

Hello Fellow Growers, Could you provide me with a time line as to when the tops and middles of the buds will fatten I want to say this happens at week 6-7 of flower? also I am Day 25/50 flower, I am using 15ml of bud candy every drain/fill later in that day today happens to be drain and fill! @Mpower11 @FireGuy

4 Likes

I think your right on the bulking time frame. I read it somewhere in here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All I know is that massive center Cola looks to be hopefully a 7 gram Knug if it chooses to fill out I can not believe the size of that one!

3 Likes

It looks full. Nice :+1:t2: watch the light. You’ll burn that top one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It will do Ok I am monitoring it once a day still take a few leaves off here and there, hopefully be at least a ounce producer I would be happy with that first grow since I didn’t do anything but let it grow and trim it :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome. I would definitely be proud of her as my first grow. Great job. :sunglasses::star_struck::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Normally week 4 to 6 is flower bulking time from my experience after that more ripping… If mid buds don’t receive a lot of light they most likely will not get that big

5 Likes