Northern Lights first grow (auto)

Transition counts as flower, however autos are their own beast. Iā€™ve only grown one and never again, but thatā€™s just me personally. Just give her some time and sheā€™ll bulk up.

6 Likes

Thank you sir, I surely see what Todd was saying about you can not really control them they do what they want, I have 7 main stalks with around 5-10 knugs forming on each one should at least easily be close to a ounce harvest!

2 Likes

I donā€™t smoke very much so I will more than likely end up with some of this grow leftover when my second one finishes in march/april :joy:

3 Likes

We had our bicker, but as I told you in our PM budā€¦itā€™s water under the bridge. Thereā€™s no hard feelings here.

6 Likes

Cool man. Appreciate it. Wasnā€™t 100%. I can see you definitely know your stuff. I get it more so now understanding how much knowledge and passion a person can put into a grow. Iā€™ve never seen people so involved in growing. I love it. Great security :+1:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

They look OK. You have to wait and see. I have 2 Bruce Banner Autos born on the same day. They are both in flower :blossom:.

They are both at different stages of flower. One is like yours in week 3. The other is smaller and much more mature. It has budded up and trichlones everywhereā€¦

At 1st I thought it was going to be a small harvest from a small plant šŸŖ“. Now it seems to be smallest but producing the most beautiful budsā€¦

Take care of each plant as it needs it. Harvest will take care of itself. Always remember, It is about the journey not the harvest and you will do very well.

3 Likes

Thank you sir, I am starting to get some nice trichomes on some of my buds, I will get another pic uploaded here soon of the buds that are doing well, they are stacking super nice to I feel with time and a little bud candy added every week she will do good!

1 Like

Hello gents, here is my lady how do you think she is looking?
@Mpower11 @TheDogMan @Todd.grobo @Gunk @DRaider @FireGuy

4 Likes

I know you didnā€™t ask me lol, but looking good. I know itā€™s an auto, but where you are in flower and the height of it, Iā€™d do a HEAVY trim. Open up the inner and lower stuff to light, get rid of a bunch of leaves. Just my 2 cents.

5 Likes

Ok so even strip her of her bud leaves as well? leave the sugar leaves of course correct? lol as soon as you typed that I had just tagged you haha! My bad

2 Likes

No worries man, didnā€™t hurt my feelings. Iā€™m a smart-a**. Work from top down taking off larger fan leaves. Donā€™t go cutting off EVERY leaf, but go heavy. Maybe do a healthy trim and post a pic, we can evaluate from there.

4 Likes

Just fan leaves my friend! anything with a stem is a good place to start!

Some autos respond well to trimming, others donā€™t, you have been doing it throughout this grow and know first hand if she responds well! go for it if she does.

Light is the best thing you can do for bud!

4 Likes

This is the best way to explain what I was trying to say. Not so good with words sometimes :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll grow my first auto soon enough! then Iā€™ll feel more comfortable about direct feedback!

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen, once they hit this point of flower, they donā€™t get stunted much. This is just from watching other grows and having the one auto under my belt. Itā€™s while theyā€™re ā€œgrowingā€ that you have to be careful.

3 Likes

Good tip to know!

3 Likes

Hey guys @FireGuy @Todd.grobo @Gunk @TheDogMan

Just trimmed her up even more what are your thoughts? over did it or looks about right?
I added the fan back in on the bottom on high to keep the canopy nice and aired!

5 Likes

She has zero stress when I trim and I hate to say it but I have been trimming her every day, and tomorrow is drain and fill day so a fresh batch of nutes for her! She is starting to smell slightly which NL is low odor anyways! @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

She is trimmed up like I told Todd I have practically been taking off 5-10 leaves a day and she has had no signs of stress so well see! @FireGuy

4 Likes

Keep trimming lol. Donā€™t go this far, but get close. You want her open. Notice how you can see pretty much every branch and budā€¦thatā€™s what youā€™re looking for.

7 Likes