First Grow - ILGM GrandDaddy Purple

I smoked the GDP today…omg so very tasteful and extremely powerful! One bowl on 4 ppl was plenty to make everybody tap out including me. Im loving it. With the things learned from my 1st grow my second grow of skywalker og that’s almost done is gonna be fantastic! I finished this grow with almost 2oz and here are a few pics and some thru the microscope.

6 Likes

God damn! Good to hear on the smoke report!!

BTW those nugs look denser than a lot of the stuff I’ve seen from the Grobo… good shit! Definitely up there in the density scale!

5 Likes

Thank you. I learned a lot from this grow i think my next two grows that are running in my grobos now will be even better!

3 Likes

I can only imagine you learned a lot and are now even better equipped :slight_smile:

Yeah those buds look better than a lot of the dispensary stuff here for sure in density and trichome coverage

4 Likes

@pedisniffer I agree with @pyromancy, very dense indeed! Great work!

4 Likes

Great job grower. Looks awesome

3 Likes

Very dense. Nice work. I too grew GDP from ILGM and def not dense like yours. Did you add anything besides nutes?

2 Likes

Added nothing, harvested early, no drain, over dried, had to rehydrate i did everything wrong and it’s so strong like perfect. I dunno how really.

5 Likes