First Grow! - Gorilla Glue Auto by Growers Choice

In future grows, you may consider a smaller branch structure / number. Like 4 to 6 colas vs the 12 plus. To ensure strong bud density they need a lot more light than shes getting now.

2 Likes

I agree. Need to do better research next time. I also plan to go photo instead of auto.

2 Likes

Thats great news. I think youll enjoy the process more on photoperiods. They do as commanded. Hehe

2 Likes

I ended up killing the grow off today. I made it to the end of the schedule, but, the plant was just too big. Buds were very poor quality, so, I ended up composting the plant. The unit is all sterilized and ready for my next grow. Gonna do better research and pick something that won’t outgrow the unit. I’m also going with photo instead of auto so I have more control. My two outdoor plants are doing well and have begun to flower, so, I’ll at least have something to harvest in a couple months.

I sincerely appreciate the help with my first grow. Even though I didn’t get a final product, it was a good experience - and a good learning experience!

4 Likes

@420Bandit
All I will say, that’s an awesome attitude to have! We all make mistakes. We all learn from those mistakes. We share us much as we can with everyone to help them not to make as many mistakes as we make!

I am happy to hear your growing photoperiod @420Bandit , let me know when its up and running with some leaves, I would like to keep an eye on it throughout your grow and help you get a harvest under your belt!

5 Likes

I appreciate it @Todd.grobo. I think I’ll start with something easier like Barney’s Farm Shiskaberry. I am out of town next week, so, will probably start it the week of September 6th. I plan to use the Grobo Start then transfer to the Grobo.

I’ve attached a couple photos of my two outdoor grows, both are Sweet Senzation by Sweet Seeds. I started these in the Grobo Start originally (along with a sunflower, LOL) and the little one nearly died twice as it kept pushing itself out of the coco pod. Other than watering them, I’ve just let them “do their thing” to see what happens.

5 Likes

:fist_right:

So Jellious :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!:exploding_head:!:uk:!:wink:!!..

1 Like

I wanted to share a few pictures of my Gorilla Glue #4 Auto at the same stage as your grow. I’m on day 66 of the grow and day 27/70 of the flowering stage. This is my second grow in the grobo, first auto flower. The only issues are from the start the plant has shown a deficiency cal/mag, I’m not an experienced grower but the leaves have shown rust-looking spots on them. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

5 Likes

If you want us to check everything in the unit please send an email to support@grobo.io and we’ll take a peak. The plant overall looks healthy, but we can confirm everything good!

3 Likes

Looking good! Sent ya a reply.

3 Likes

I’d get rid of the bottom BS so the energy is not wasted on crap at the bottom and being outside the way you’re doing that I would chiropract my stems. Not now sorry never when it’s buding… Looking real nice…
One more question :question:… Do you move it indoors at night or leave it were it sets. because I’m getting a new home and I have a huge Deck and a boxed off garden shed garage and it’s nice and out of Flint Michigan. Only thing is. I’m moving right behind the police station of the small town. I’ll be down low for a minute to get the feel of how they except marijuana growing in their small town…
Even though I’m not breaking rule’s or law’s there’s still people saying no growing marijuana while I rent there house. But I believe I’ll be ok. I’ve got room for all my tents and air and humidifiers will all be in one room… No more basements… This basement has ferbed almost every grow and I don’t know why.

P.S.
This home has not told me I couldn’t grow. But some of the homes we looked at said no growing marijuana

1 Like

This is Gaia Green? I see your tips are browning… Is it too warm in your growbo? Other than that I don’t know much about growing with a growbo sorry…

Harvested my GG#4 Auto of my 2nd Grobo grow. Currently on day 5/5 drying in the Grobo.

7 Likes

Beauty, great job @Bigalxxx21

3 Likes

Hot damn I was thinking of making this my second grow looks like it may be a good contestant! Great job sir

2 Likes

Thank you, Todd. On my next grow I will be attempting to mainline a Purple Punch Auto by Fastbuds in the Grobo. I probably will wait to start the next grow at the end of December because I take a vacation the last two weeks of the year and won’t be home to change the reservoir. I was wondering if I started to germinate the seed in the Grobo the same day I leave on vacation and don’t drain/fill the reservoir for two weeks, will that be okay to miss one week of drain/fill the reservoir? Please advise.

Thanks,

Alejandro

3 Likes

Those are some nice buds! Did u do anything like topping or LST to keep it that perfect height or u just let her do her thing? Looks like u did some light trimming… just curious cuz I am doing an auto so I’ve been asking ppl what they have found success in doing with them.

2 Likes

I did LST during the vegetative stage and I a lot of leaf tucking. The plant got so bushy that I started to defoliate throughout the entire grow. I didn’t see the plant get stressed at all during some heavy defoliation even though it’s not recommended on an autoflower.

4 Likes

I buy almost all my seeds from Growers Choice Seeds California… Always pump up fat. Autoflower’s have given me 7 32oz jars. That’s good for a Autoflower

1 Like

In Germination thats long stretch i wouldn’t recommend that personally

2 Likes