First Grow! - Gorilla Glue Auto by Growers Choice

Thank you @Wake !

1 Like

I have gorilla glue also and just started the germination yesterday. Can I stop it and switch it to gorilla glue auto flower?

Yup, no problem.

2 Likes

It’s an auto seed right?

3 Likes

Thank you and yes it is.

2 Likes

Day 6 of early vegetation and I think things still look good. The Coco Pod is still quite saturated, so, I put a small fan on it today to try and dry it out some. Nice root growth, but, is the discoloration on the ends normal/okay?

4 Likes

Hy the color of the roots look like a warm airflow from the airpump check the water temp it shoud be under 20 °c…

Thank you, I’ll check. It’s pretty cool where my unit is (basement); air temps mid to upper 60s. That said, where my unit is located, maybe it is sucking in exhaust.

1 Like

I think its nutrient discolouring. You should be good

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Day 22 of grow and day 12 of early vegetation. Roots still white and plant growing rapidly. Still has a slight cannabis smell :slight_smile:

Did a water change today. Air temp is still mid to upper 60s and humidity is mid 40s to 50.

Everything is looking good to me. If anyone else sees something odd, please let me know.

Thank you to all the great people in this community!

5 Likes

Looking great! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you @Wake !

Looking and smelling good! Late Vegetation day 3/14, grow day 27.

3 Likes

Grow day 32. Late Vegetation day 8 of 14. Supposedly this strain (auto) flower time is 55-65 days.

I think things stillook good. Anything I should do? This is an auto flower, so, I’m not sure about using advanced techniques. I assume I’m almost to the point I should trim bottom leaves, especially since they were the early not fully formed leaves?

1 Like

I have never tried an auto but many use these little clips to pin down fan leaves to avoid trimming their autos. You can trim autos but it depends on preference.

1 Like

Try it. Take 2 off. See how she reacts
She looks good. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 20 / 23) - Grow Day 44. This is an autoflower.

I extended late vegetation 4 days ago as my plant was still just slightly above the bottom fan. It’s now at the bottom of the top fan so I’m thinking I can let it run the last few late veg days, then, go in to transition. Anyone disagree?

I think the plant looks good otherwise. I’ve done no training and only trimmed off a few dead leaves. Curious if I should do some trimming now? Hard to say as I’ve heard both ways for autos.

3 Likes

Hey @420Bandit,

Plant is looking great, but I’ve noticed you are running a photo period dependent recipe, not an auto recipe. Extending stages doesn’t work with an auto, it doesn’t care about light schedules.

Hit us up at support@grobo.io and we can help you change your recipe and shift to the correct spot in the new one.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Thank you Stephen! I emailed support.

1 Like