First grow Blue Dream

Day 46 but it took 10 days to germinate. Mine seems short and squatty

8 Likes

looks happy and healthy

6 Likes

@Fastapp69,

• (Is She A Photoperiod Plant):? (Did You Ride The Recipe To Be In Transition Now -Or- Did You Extend Late Veg. At All):? :question:

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (She Looks Super Happy): {:smiley:}:

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• ( @KleanRipz Did A Great Job On Their Grow, Taiming The Colas Down From The Hot Light):
    {:bulb:}:

{:bulb: :sun_with_face:}:

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• (Magnets Help Sending Colas To The Side Of The Unit): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Fastapp69,

- - -

@Fastapp69,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

She is photoperiod. I didn’t figure out “extend” until the end of early veg, but I did extend a week. I almost extended late veg a week but an experience indoor grower friend said she’d stretch. I also hadn’t figured out that transition cut the light time. She’s grown to almost the bottom of the second fan. I trimmed a few of the big fan leaves in the middle to see if I could get the collars where it was topped to stretch some too. It was a bit dark in the middle.

3 Likes

I hate autocorrect colas not collars

3 Likes

+10 days with trim 12 main branches with 4-5 secondary towards the back. Difficult to reach to remove. I will if consensus says they gotta go.

4 Likes

She looks good as is. I wouldn’t do anything myself sit back and enjoy

4 Likes

Now32 days of flowers left, the top two are out of this world almost to the top and shading all others. What to do, what to do if anything?

3 Likes

I trimmed fan leaves today to allow light to penetrate. Everything is at the light. I’ve had to restrain some and they still try to push out the top. Any suggestions other than earlier low stress training?

2 Likes

My grobo needs to be a foot taller I think. Here’s day 86. First grow, is it time to flush? Extended late veg a week. I’m thinking it’s getting close. Just noticed darkening pistils on one set only a day ago. I don’t want it to go to far and not have time for flush or be too early to start flush and not be ready. There doesn’t appear a great deal of weight. They all look like :popcorn: buds. Any feedback appreciated.

3 Likes

Today I’m seeing spots. Ideas?

1 Like

Are you in Flower cycle or Late Veg cycle? It looks like you’re in Flower cycle. You still have at least a few weeks away. The white pistils need to darken and the buds are still forming

3 Likes

Flower day 28/41

Any ideas on leaf spots?

1 Like

Day 115 Flush 10/10

Still not a little of brown pistils, some but majority still white. Trichromes are cloudy but less than 5% amber. Should it stay or should go?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like 2 to 4 weekz left maybe. Pretty high in the unit hey. Is it burning?

2 Likes

I’ve bent it over twice. 2 weeks​:slightly_frowning_face::scream::flushed:

2 Likes

I’m not much for in da couch and I have wee ones coming for Easter. So, with that said…
What to do to dry this?..

and this is the rest in dry mode
Will update with dry weight.

1 Like

Put it on a tray jn the grobo under the hanging stuff

1 Like