FireBall's first grow

Should I be concerned about anything? Looks like my leaves on the ends are turning brown

3 Likes

My tips still look this way. No worries :wink:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt to remove some of fans up top. Get some light in there. These bud sites want light :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Gotcha so it is ok to cut that one with the brown leaves im only 14 days into flower?

1 Like

Yes. Are you counting transition time as well?

1 Like

Well it was in transition for 14 days then moved to flower

2 Likes

Ok. So technically it’s 28 days. Transition time counts in flower. :+1:t2: Great. Yeah as it grows “if it were my plant” I maintain the large fans blocking sites. They will have a visible stem. Some of the smaller others fans are part of the flower. I just posted some pics this morning after removing about twelve. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Counting transition i defoliate on day 22 and again on day 42. Again that’s counting from day 1 of transition

TESULTS

3 Likes

Gave her another haircut exposed some areas to more light for sure! I use to want to cut some of these shorter stems but they seem to be beefing up with more light they say this gelato short and bushy anyone have experience with same strain by chance how tall did your Gelato get?

3 Likes

Buds seem to be fattening up :muscle:t5:

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo do you or does anyone know should these leaves turning orange on the ends like this be a concern? I am about 10 days from going into flush. It also appears nothing has occurred in the past few days however the buds may have seemed to fatten up a little i just cant be sure. Should i be looking for an issue?

8 Likes

your girl is probably maxing out on nutrients

7 Likes

Hit the nail on the head.
As you hit the 45 day plus in flower you will see it extend further down your leaves as the plant starts taking everything it wants. This is exactly what we want to see!

8 Likes

Great :+1:t5: :muscle:t5::ok_hand:t5: Thank you so much guys i sure was wondering!!!

6 Likes

Mine look the same right now. I’m two three weeks from flush

4 Likes

Youll need to add some more time to your schedule p.s.

4 Likes

So add a week to the current “flower” stage is that because I topped her and spent two extra weeks in vegetative stage? Should I also spend two extra weeks in the flower stage? Or what should I be looking for to know its ok to move forward to flush?

3 Likes

Overall she will likely want 45-55 days total in flower.

4 Likes

Ok so about two more weeks or so and I should simply be looking for the pistils to turn cloudy is that right?

3 Likes

once all your pistols turn amber I would start looking at trichomes, that will likely be around 2 weeks from now. Then it will be day by day until you find your sweet spot for harvest.

7 Likes