Feedback on Smell

@Beautifulbuds - If your door seal has rounded edges and is soft rubber like this, you have the new ones! If it’s harder rubber then they’re an older style.

3 Likes

Thanks Bjorn!

2 Likes

Had a stoner idea ! What if grobo integrated a diffuser onto the back of the unit so you can add the liquid ona in? Would that affect plant growth?

1 Like

@Billybendo,

((#Welcome)):

--

:wave::wink:

((#TheMoreYouknow)): :brain:

If you spray the back of the Grobo, that sent will go in through the fans from the back of the unit and disperse sent all over the plant:

--

:wink:

You may want to put the mist on the other side of the room: You got to keep us posted to let us know how your plant taste turns out:

--

1 Like

Yes I understand not putting it in the actual unit itself that wasn’t what I’m suggesting more for the outside of the unit to spray the surrounding area

1 Like

Should I worry hahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

When it’s corrected will grobo send out to their existing customers? One of the main reasons I purchased the grobo. Kinda like a recall on a auto mobile.

1 Like

Hey @Badgro20,

We have the new seal available if you have the old one and want to update. Reach out to support@grobo.io and we can assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes