Fans not working

On day 23. Fans not working. Read that 1 fan starts day 11 and the other around day 23? Should I be concerned?

2 Likes

Open a ticket at support@grobo.io

2 Likes

Just pull the power cord out for two minutes and plug back in, that usually does the trick.

3 Likes

Thanks. Will do.

Thanks Bplatinum9. Did that still not on. Will get with support

1 Like

Have you unscrewed the top yet @Pattteg
If not it is an easy way to check your wiring. I have instructions if you want. I suspect grobo support may do the same

Put the back of your hand up to the fan and see if you can feel the air blowing. The fan can be deceiving, it has fooled several of us. Another thing you can do is power your unit off and use a flashlight to see what the fans look like with the power off. Then check again once the power is back on.

4 Likes

Todd how is that done? And thank you in advance

@Pattteg

I agree with @VermontGrobo, Your bottom fan is most likely on, it is just very hard to tell. Use a small LED flash and look past the fan’s grate which unfortunately looks like fan blades and is very deceiving, compare the look of the top fan to the bottom as only the bottom fan should be running at this point in your growth. So many others (including myself) have been fooled by this. The purpose of the fans is to exchange air, not provide an actual breeze, thus it does make it quite difficult to even feel that they are on.

5 Likes

Put your hand over either back fan to feel them on.

3 Likes

That is what I did -pulled the power Cord. And it worked. Bottom fan on. Much appreciated!!
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Anytime! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like