Everything Flora Flex

Honestly I didn’t even think about that I just figured you were watering with the lights on…

Either way I’m happy you figured it out :+1: Fixing this problem will definitely help your girls out big time…

If you want to review/opinion on how your going to set your water timer let me know

5 Likes

Thanks grow buddy!!! Couldn’t have figured it out without you!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Are you watering for two or three minutes?

1 Like

How many times do you plan on watering? Make sure you start 1 to 2 hours after lights are on.

And stop 1 to 2 hours before lights turn off

I’m watering 2.5 min’s but a couple things to note

I’m not using the flow disks but I am using inline ball valve on my dripers so I can control how much water per plant… This is nice because small plants you can give less water and bigger ones more water…

Since you can’t water per second I think I would go 2 min’s with no flow disk that maybe more leach than you want but 1 mins maybe short a bit.

3 Likes

I’m on one minute right now because two minutes seemed to go through my bucket of water way too quick, and produced too much leach water, even though I’m using my disk.
I start water one hour before lights and one hour before lights off.
Six water feeds between 11:00am - 11:00pm

1 Like

I thought 2 mins would give you more leach than you wanted (which really isn’t a bad thing for the plants, I know it’s a pain for you tho). I was just worried 1 minute wasn’t enough.

I’m not sure if this is typo but I recommend you start at minimum 1 hour after lights are on. What I would do is lets says mid day you have a water timer set for 3:00 pm. Be there at 2:59 and watch to see how much leach your getting mid day… This will tell you if you need to add or remove more water cycles/ adjust time

3 Likes

Typo for sure! Yep that’s the plan! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

perfect… You want the coco to dry out between watering but not crazy dry like you would do in soil…

At Example time 2:59 feel how wet your Coco is if you want… (before you water)

Coco media you don’t want to super dryout because remember Coco is like Hydro

2 Likes

Water feed times…
12:00 pm 2:00pm 4:00pm 6:00pm 8:00pm 10:00pm

4 Likes

Sounds like a good starting point to me.

3 Likes

Tuesday by schedule would be day one of flush. (Start of week 8)

What is everyone’s thoughts should I start the flush?

13 Likes

Looks amazing

6 Likes

Plants look amazeballs!!! Perfect time to start flush! :eyes::seedling:
I haven’t even begun to flower!
Did you get the grobo start?
Would be a great time to pop a seed or three in the start for your next grow so you dont have to wait until your totally done or for germination.

6 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I was thinking the same thing I wish I had them but no email yet saying they have been shipped. You agree start flush tomorrow?

5 Likes

DANGGGGGGGGGG!!! look at those colors!! :heart_eyes: I cant believe that is just only 2 plants. Amazing job man!

6 Likes

- - - [2021-12.29]:

Dec 29, '20 4:05 AM

@Mpower11,

• (‘Yes’ I [:eye:] Also Agree I [:eye:] Would Start The [Flush]): {:green_thumb:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@VancouverSeeds,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.06]:

@Akira6063,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

8 Likes

For sure! Go for it!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks… I’m excited

4 Likes

Buds are beautiful man :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I’m pretty close to the end of this grow now… I have alot of idea’s floating threw my mind on how to improve my setup… Once my harvest is complete I plan on taking some time to rebuild my tent… I do believe some of these idea’s should be able to help you out also… I will post pictures and details as soon as it’s complete

Fruity Punch Complete

XTC OG Complete

13 Likes