Electronic dry cabinet?!

I’ve been digging around but haven’t heard of anyone trying this before. but has anyone ever used or thought about using an electronic dry cabinet for drying and curing your flowers? i’m talking the same type of cabinets people use for camera equipment, electronics, etc. I’ve seen some small ones for around $150-250 that seem like, they could possibly perfectly dial in a dry. thoughts?

1 Like

- - - [2021-12.01]:

@catnamedkringle,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

ah yes, i’ve come across that one before. probably a bit out of my budget atm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i guess i was wondering if something like this would work as well

1 Like

All depends on how high you can set the humidity. You want somewhere between 55-65% for drying and curing (personal preference).

3 Likes

So I checked it out. Says adjustable between 24-60 for humidity and 73 degrees F ambient room temperature. They have a 30L. I bought one so will know soon enough. @FireGuy do I dry in the grobo and then to cure in the machine or both in the machine? I would like to know how long also for drying. How long to cure in machine. Hope this makes sense. Thank you sir😎

3 Likes

I would say 55% for drying at 7-10 days checking stems at day 5 for the “snap” in the machine, not grobo. 60% for 30 days for cure, especially if you don’t flush. This will be experimenting with something unused by anyone here before, so take my advice with a grain of salt lol.

4 Likes

I will flush like normal with flawless in the grobo. Then I go to machine and follow your instructions?Sound right? I think it will work. We’ll experiment together. No worries :sunglasses::+1:t2: I can manually change the humidity during cure also. I believe cannatrol does it automatically. I can mimic that I hope. Just need some guidance. :sunglasses::pray:

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me.

3 Likes

Awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

hahaha this is great. i’m looking forward to seeing your results. i just finished a harvest so i’ll be picking one up for the next run

2 Likes