Education An Insight Trichomes

My grow room.

3 Likes

I assume you can play guitar! That’s an instrument I always wanted to learn.

Keep an eye at the tip of the trichome mushroom tops @Thom that’s where they will get milky/cloudy and eventually turn amber.

2 Likes

I wonder why everyone’s pictures are coming across sides.

4 Likes

I wonder the same maybe camera angle was off when @Thom took them. I do not know.

Great looking trichs btw Thom.

2 Likes

The pics I posted did the same thing.

2 Likes

Probably a website issue!

2 Likes

Day 41/47

3 Likes

How did it end, did it go well? I noticed the brown spots on the leaves and wondering if anything happened or is that how it is supposed to look?

3 Likes

Great thanks for asking in dry mode now

All was normal for end of grow

6 Likes

Stellar @Thom love to see this my friend. Wish we could smoke a few!
:clap:

4 Likes

Thanks I could not have made it without your help(Todd@grobo) customer success will post weight in a few days. Ty

5 Likes

Nice buds! Good job :clap:

4 Likes

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Thom,

• (Not Sure If This Was All The Same Plant, -But- Just In Case It Was, You Jumped Over Some Hurdles, -And- Made It To The Finish Line_ :medal_sports:, Great Job):

finish_line..1a~~Checkered_Flag..~~Congratulations..~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

White widow
After dry mode stored an curing 65 grams

Preformatted text

6 Likes

Woot woot :raised_hands: :clap: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice bro

4 Likes

This is a noob question :grinning: as my first grow, but when do you decide the “final weight”? I know some weigh it when first cutting it down and other things like that. I was curious if you should take the “final” weight, after a month of curing and it’s ready to use???

1 Like

This is an interesting question. “Wet” weight is the most inaccurate but a lot of people like it as it’s a much higher weight than dry or cured. Personally, I’d go with cured weight as it’s the “final” product. If over dried, some moisture weight will come back so I think cured is the best.

3 Likes

Good question I weighed mine after drying mode
I have not weighed after curing I would think there is going to be some loss.
This is my first successful grow first time was a failure at 28 grams. The most accurate would be after curing i would think. I have a program called HiGrade that tells me thc an it was 22% ± 3% so i keel taps on potency during curing it only works on dried bud. Thu algorithms an pictures sent in of trichomes Hope that helps

4 Likes

Correct time to weigh is after its dried. So usually 10 days after cutting it down.

4 Likes