EC probe health check always fails [Solved]

Hello All,

I already have an open ticket with support, but I’m just wondering if you guys ever had an issue calibrating the EC probe. I’ve updated the firmware and the app to the latest version. I’m using Bluelabs 2.77 solution and I’m following the instructions, but it always fails the health check after calibration.

Anyone else have this problem?

-Exitium

Hey @Exitium,

I’ll jump in with a No. Not everyone seems to be getting stuck at this stage of the setup. We are absolutely seeing some growers with this issue, so I’m not discounting your experience at all, but we are having difficulty recreating this bug on our side.

Rest assured, the whole team is focused on this issue and are determined to get to the bottom of it and provide a solution asap. We’ve made a firmware update already, so the latest version of 9.6.10 is for everyone.

You will get an update on your ticket before I’m able to update this thread. Keep you posted!

Kindly,
Stephen

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @Stephen !

4 Likes

I doubt this has anything to do with anything or not, but I been noticing in the iOS app, I have to do almost everything 2-3x to get it going. Even a drain, I have to always start and restart a few times. Seems to be happening more now than before, maybe a bad update???

Not a big deal and only mentioning it in case???

Hey @Exitium,

Looks like you are set to go at this point. Both probes are now calibrated correctly and the plant should bounce back in the next week.

TLDR; We pushed another software update today to increase the range for the final health check on the EC probe. And we MAY have had them backwards. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

I appreciate all that you do, @Stephen ! Many thanks to you and the team. :blush:

2 Likes

- - -

ForAllToSee..~~ (2)

• ([RESOLVED]):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.27]:

@Bbakes,

• (Just Checking To See If The Correct Cleaning Process Was Done):

• (I’m Wondering, -If- The Sensors Were In The Wrong Place):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes