Early Failure - Northern Lights

Sadly it’s time to move on and restart grow. Not exactly sure what happened.

5 Likes

Is your air stone working?

5 Likes

@mpower11 Air stone is bubbling.

1 Like

It might have stopped…

2 Likes

It would not have anything to do with the recipe would it? I could not find a “Growers Choice” Northern Lights Auto-Flowering Feminized. so i just picked the indica recipe.

Thanks for the help everyone.

2 Likes

It looks like that specific seed is 80% Indica, so I’m assuming you went with the Generic Indica Auto recipe then?

I think honestly you would be fine with that recipe, might have even been able to select the Generic Hybrid Auto recipe too and still been okay.

The recipe wouldn’t cause problems like this to be honest…

Did you kill the grow? I think I agree with @Todd.grobo that it might have survived since the newer growth is looking green. The old leaves will come off anyway, whether you defoliate them or they dry up and die.

However, I think this might be a pH issue. Did you calibrate your probe before starting the grow? It almost seems like an off-range pH would cause nutrient lock out and also possibly some of the wiltiness.

Also, what @Mpower11 said, is your air stone/bubbler working? Almost appears the dying leaves could be a result of lack of oxygen too.

6 Likes

@TheWarden,

• (You Totally Could Have Saved Her): (Did You Ever Investigate The Sprout -Or- Your Roots):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes