Drying Stage

Hi Guys,

Might sound dumb (this is my first time) but have I done this right? I’ve drained the Grobo and put it into dry mode.

6 Likes

Fans should be on and lights out I believe

4 Likes

Yeah that’s how it is, just held the button on the back to take a photo.

4 Likes

Then you are set to go. Keep checking on it if colas snap when you bend your good to put them in your jars for curing

3 Likes

Sound, there is still a tiny bit of water in the grobo from when it drained. Is that right?

1 Like

Dry it out with a towel or something it may start to smell since it’s not moving at all. then do a deep clean after dry mode is complete

5 Likes

Nice one, sorted. Kitchen Roll sorted it out :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sweet

4 Likes

Make sure your ph probe is in solution or water .

3 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t even think about that. It’s been dry for about 12 hours will that be ok? I’ve now put a small glass of water in the Res and put the probe in that. Do you think that will be ok?

2 Likes

Use ziplock bag fill with water if available hang it inside grobo with magnet but the cup will do just fine

2 Likes

@TheBeardOfGold,

• (Week 13 Notification): {Search :mag:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Would Get A Second Back-Up PHprobe On Hand Just In Case): (Do A Calibration Check Before Your Next Grow To See If It Works Before Replacing It): (Great Job On Your Harvest):

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same as mine looked really dried up before I put it in water.

1 Like