Drying mode/ Harvest

Look in the recipes

2 Likes

@Blackthumb,

:wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks guys so just to clarify. I click the same grow recipe and click grow and do nothing correct, that’s considered drying? When I tried it asked me to go through whole process, sorry for being such a noob

@Blackthumb,

DryingMode :groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Got it. Thank you again!!

2 Likes

@Jamminbear,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Mattymatt,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@Ctaylor684,

--

@Blackthumb,

3 Likes

So? Is there a drying cycle when it’s time to harvest? There should be a Grobo user manual made!

1 Like

Yeah there is. I’m pretty sure once your grow is done you hit end grow and pick the drying recipe from the recipe list

5 Likes

@Russel_Richardson is 100% correct. After you manually end grow in app, proceed to recipe section and search drying. Dry mode will pop up and select it

2 Likes

Hi @Ctaylor684, Just wondering where you got the Raw tray? Im looking harvesting accessories and a drying screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Andyrmt just at my local smoke shop and the hydro store down the road from me has the tray with the mesh screen. I’d check out your local shops guarantee they’ll have something along the lines your looking for.

Well there is a grow place close by I’ll check

Ok so just checked on the harvest some are still soft to the touch other a lil crispy I say… now that I open the grobo it won’t lock and they light won’t turn off HELP!!!

(IgnoreThisClick): (MyBenefitAlone): :wink:

--

--

:innocent:

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/door-wont-lock/4554/5?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• ([RESOLVED]):

• (Resolved Subject [Not Topic]): (Unless @Jamminbear Excepts His Topic Resolved): :innocent:

--

2 Likes

Resolved

1 Like

Does anyone have a hard time stabilizing the temp and humidity inside the grobo?

1 Like

It’s next to impossible to regulate temp and humidity in a box that small so the only way to properly regulate is to control the room the grobo is in.

2 Likes

I just started it yesterday, the great smell is now gone! What to do now?!