Drying mode/ Harvest

Seems they might be having a problem

@Bongsmoker89 you may have run into the issue we had with our system last night/this morning. The team was able to make an update that looks to have corrected it but if you are running into any issues feel free to send me a message at support@grobo.io and we can take a closer look!

1 Like

Day 116 harvest day :hugs:
Only thing she got dry and wilted Bc I forgot to refill water. Either way, today was the day. Idk if it will really matter at this point other than make it harder to trim. I filled the water back, let her sit for 24 hours but didn’t seem to make a difference? On to the next one.

9 Likes

Skywalker OG. Little over 2 oz. :fire::fire::fire: strong. Ton of resin all over sugar leaves. Very potent. Overall happy with my results. Definetely learned a lot with this first grow. Next one hopefully greater yield. The most important thing I learned with this growls to top early, multiple times. For more colas and to control height.
Just planted my next seed. Zombie Death F*ck :hugs:

13 Likes

2 days into drying smells great!! I’ll post dry weight next.

13 Likes

Guys for some reason I dont have a drying option on my app? Am I over looking it? I just hung my grow and little nervous my plant went hermaphrodite

1 Like

3 Likes

Look in the recipes

2 Likes

@Blackthumb,

:wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks guys so just to clarify. I click the same grow recipe and click grow and do nothing correct, that’s considered drying? When I tried it asked me to go through whole process, sorry for being such a noob

@Blackthumb,

DryingMode :groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Got it. Thank you again!!

2 Likes

@Jamminbear,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Mattymatt,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@Ctaylor684,

--

@Blackthumb,

3 Likes

So? Is there a drying cycle when it’s time to harvest? There should be a Grobo user manual made!

1 Like

Yeah there is. I’m pretty sure once your grow is done you hit end grow and pick the drying recipe from the recipe list

5 Likes

@Russel_Richardson is 100% correct. After you manually end grow in app, proceed to recipe section and search drying. Dry mode will pop up and select it

2 Likes

Hi @Ctaylor684, Just wondering where you got the Raw tray? Im looking harvesting accessories and a drying screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Andyrmt just at my local smoke shop and the hydro store down the road from me has the tray with the mesh screen. I’d check out your local shops guarantee they’ll have something along the lines your looking for.