Drying mode/ Harvest

Yeah mine says error to

Seems they might be having a problem

@Bongsmoker89 you may have run into the issue we had with our system last night/this morning. The team was able to make an update that looks to have corrected it but if you are running into any issues feel free to send me a message at support@grobo.io and we can take a closer look!

1 Like

Day 116 harvest day :hugs:
Only thing she got dry and wilted Bc I forgot to refill water. Either way, today was the day. Idk if it will really matter at this point other than make it harder to trim. I filled the water back, let her sit for 24 hours but didn’t seem to make a difference? On to the next one.

9 Likes

Skywalker OG. Little over 2 oz. :fire::fire::fire: strong. Ton of resin all over sugar leaves. Very potent. Overall happy with my results. Definetely learned a lot with this first grow. Next one hopefully greater yield. The most important thing I learned with this growls to top early, multiple times. For more colas and to control height.
Just planted my next seed. Zombie Death F*ck :hugs:

13 Likes

2 days into drying smells great!! I’ll post dry weight next.

13 Likes

Guys for some reason I dont have a drying option on my app? Am I over looking it? I just hung my grow and little nervous my plant went hermaphrodite

1 Like

3 Likes

Look in the recipes

2 Likes

@Blackthumb,

:wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks guys so just to clarify. I click the same grow recipe and click grow and do nothing correct, that’s considered drying? When I tried it asked me to go through whole process, sorry for being such a noob

@Blackthumb,

DryingMode :groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Got it. Thank you again!!

2 Likes

@Jamminbear,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Mattymatt,

on your Harvest:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@Ctaylor684,

--

@Blackthumb,

3 Likes

So? Is there a drying cycle when it’s time to harvest? There should be a Grobo user manual made!

1 Like

Yeah there is. I’m pretty sure once your grow is done you hit end grow and pick the drying recipe from the recipe list

5 Likes

@Russel_Richardson is 100% correct. After you manually end grow in app, proceed to recipe section and search drying. Dry mode will pop up and select it

2 Likes

Hi @Ctaylor684, Just wondering where you got the Raw tray? Im looking harvesting accessories and a drying screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like