Dropped a plastic spoon inside and can't find it!

Today was my water change and when I was adding the Fish S and Bud Candy, I dropped a small plastic measuring teaspoon inside. :rofl: I did not want to remove everything and risk messing it up, so I reached in with my hand and could not find it was the roots were so much.

Is it ok to leave it there until the end and then get it? It is somewhere near the front of the tank as the spoon is small and only goes in so far.

2 Likes

I would imagine it would be fine just leaving it in the reservoir, after all it is a plastic spoon and unless you have hydrofluoric acid in your res. it shouldn’t dissolve, and I say shouldn’t
LMAO

Happy growing

1 Like

Just make sure you have something to measure your nutrients in the coming water changes. Post a pic of your girl I would like to see her progress, I just opened mine up from yesterday and my 2 new fan leaves have almost trippled in size its so amazing to me!!

2 Likes

It was trimmed much better, but growing so quick.I need to go in and clean it up some too. A few things I missed.

3 Likes

Almost dropped in another plastic spoon :grinning: How are others doing this as I was adding it to the buckets, then someone here said not to, you need to wait until Grobo fixes the ph or something like that.

1 Like