Droopy Plant

Can anyone give me advice on why my plant looks a little droopy and how I can stop it? The water temp has been at 70 degrees and inside has been at 73. Idk whats wrong with her she was fine yesterday. I did fill the reservoir last night before the lights turned off but didn’t add hydroguard. When I got back from work today I noticed how she looked and added some

3 Likes

Do you have a PH meter? If so what is your Ph at?

3 Likes

I was going to check on it with my ph probe today, but when I looked at her when I woke up she looked fine again. I’m guessing the hydroguard really helped. I still want to send in a ticket to make sure everything is running smoothly tho

4 Likes

Hi :wave:

She looks OK from hear :wink: & if your readings are in I’d have a read up on (Dampening Off) & believe me it works :+1:

:wink::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea I know of damping off cuz my first grow almost died from it, but she was a fighter and survived lol. Hopefully the same happens with this 2nd grow she looks fine right now

4 Likes

Mine did :skull:!! R.I.P :wink:

3 Likes

Dammmn sorry for your lost. I moved my coco pod up a little higher and made sure the lid wasn’t fully on so the pod stays lifted from the water to help dry out the pod for a few days

3 Likes

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face: learning curve I guess :roll_eyes:! Lol
I would be worried about light bleed to the roots tho m8 :thinking:!

2 Likes

The lid isn’t showing the roots their still in the dark. The lid is just lifted slightly like if the lid isn’t completely flush so the pod stays hovering a bit more

2 Likes

:fist_right:!:wink:!