Droopy plant needs help

Also pH in both are regulated by the perfect pH system but did notice the sad plant had a pH of 6.2 this morning while good plant is around 5.89. So have her a little pH down this morning…

What size air stones are you running? From the looks of it. I think adding 2-3 more might be necessary.

Then ph perfect does does drift … this is what I ran my first go around … I’d say you need more oxygen honestly … and keep ph in check … how many ppms are you feeding are you adding things or ?

1 Like

I just replaced the air stones… have two small air pumps in both… my water temp might be a little high… hovering around 77. I am going to throw a frozen water bottle in there today…

2 Likes

WAIT how strong. Is your light ? The light being too strong will cause them to drop

1 Like

I have also raised the light…

This is the light I have…
https://www.amazon.com/MAXSISUN-Sunlike-Spectrum-Growing-Flowering/dp/B083432HQQ

1 Like

You might be overpowering the plants with too much I would dim the light

It doesn’t Dim. Like I said I raised it this morning, but the other plant is fine

1 Like

Trimmed off the yellow bottom leafs… and it’s hard to say but looks like some signs of improvement…

3 Likes

not seeing much improvement… I do see new root growth, and I have been trying to keep the water temp down by using frozen water bottles in the reservoir. I should note that the sad plant use to be a bit ahead of the stronger plant growth wise but is now far behind in both root and veg growth. I hope all is not lossed.

Does this look like she is recovering?

2 Likes

Is that home made co2 ?

It is

1 Like

That’s your answer right there … your suffocating your plant … co2 is only good when conditions are set for that high intensity lighting as well as much higher temps … if your not adequately setup for co2 supplementation then your suffocating your olant man

@chris_barfield I think you are wrong… because when I added that, things got better… there was no co2 before… now that there is… she is bouncing back… so having not been there before, it could not have been the problem

1 Like

No doubt man if it’s working it’s working !!

1 Like

I would keep digging into what the real issue is it shouldn’t take co2 to make a plant bounce back hopefully it was just growing puns and she’s snapped out

We are going great… just a photo update…

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes