Do Si Dos 33 strain in the Grobo?

Curious if anyone has tried to grow this in their Grobo yet, Barneys Farm Do Si Dos strain at around 28%?

Dos Si Dos 33 - North Atlantic Seed Company

I might order a few seeds to try as I read a lot of good things.

2 Likes

DOS SI DOS X GELATO #33

Barneys Farm’s Cali Collection gets another jolt of super power with this explosive collection of terpenes fused together from some of the world’s most astounding US cannabis phenotypes.

Dos Si Dos was developed from OG Kush Breath, a knockout Girl Scout Cookies pheno crossed with Face Off OG, then crossed again with our legendary Cookies Kush (OG Kush pheno x GSC) AND THAT’S ONLY HALF OF THE STORY.

Add in a subtle blend of Gelato #33 to the pot with its star struck Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC heritage and boom! A new champion was born: a sativa burst of euphoric energy is followed by tranquility with sedative properties capable of happily tranquilizing an elephant, if you’re overzealous or uninitiated!

3 Likes

I hear Dosi dos is a superb strain, I might would give it a try sometime, its worth the try.

2 Likes

Damn 28% would put you in a coma haha

2 Likes

I ordered it along with some Wedding Cheesecake. I never really heard of either, but both sound great and almost everyone said they were good. I might skip doing that Skunk I thought about for now.

2 Likes

Shoot I would give it a try since you have 2 grobos, if it outgrows the box you could always train it some in flowering and take off some of the very tops of the plants all you really need is a inch or 2 between top of grobo light and plant.

2 Likes

I am still undecided on what I am going to do. I will have 3 new seeds I never grew before and it is just picking the 1 or maybe 2 to use. The Do Si Dos seems like a must do :grinning: then it is just decide on the Skunk or Wedding Cheesecake.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@TheDogMan,

Drool..1~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I’m growing Dos si Dos. From HG cannabis Co.

3 Likes

Nice, how is it coming? I never heard of it before, but it looked good and had great reviews, so I ordered a few seeds. It will be my first grow in the Grobo 2, if it ever comes. :grinning: I know it is coming, just impatient.

3 Likes

I tagged you in my first timer thread. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

25 to 30% Home Grown cannabis Co. great strain for chillin. I’ll be curious to see the difference from my grow compared to what I’ve had from my dispensary. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am sure it will be much better. I did not finish my first yet, but mine already looks better than the tiny ATC buds they fit in those small containers. At least here, they can only package 1/8 or 1/4’s right now, so you never get anything decent size really. And it is around $100 a qtr. :grinning: unless getting shake or smalls.

2 Likes