Do I remove anything

I don’t know what I am doing. How does it look? Thoughts?! ideas?!? do I remove anything. It seems like leaves underneath are not getting light. Let me know I have topped her and I am in late veg day 36 (12 of 14)

2 Likes

Nah let her go to just before end of transition and then trim. You could top her now if you wanted but if its your first grow let her do her thing so you can see.

1 Like

maybe extend late vege a week though and post pics next week ok.

1 Like

@Spencer,

• (#SheLooksSuperNice): :green_thumb:

• (#YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

--

:infinity:

1 Like

Going to extend her another week to let her grow. Thoughts on what leaves to remove thanks!!

3 Likes

She could definitely use a trim! Those monster fan leaves and any weak growth at the bottom of the plant would be the first to go if she were mine. Check out this tutorial on defoliating, it helped me a ton (hence the reason I recommend to people on AG all the time haha). Read it in its entirety and you will have a very good understanding of how and why defoliating cannabis works!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how we all get nervous and confused when it comes to cutting leaves off a plant!!

4 Likes

Absolutely right about that! I’m slowly gaining confidence however the feeling of “is this the right thing to do and is this the right time to do it” lingers strong. Only experience will change that.

3 Likes