Discord

Hey fellow growers,

I just got this wild hair up my ass to create a discord for anyone who’s interested. I’ve found that sometimes when something strikes or you run into a question you REALLY need an answer to, there can be minimal people on AllGrowers. I figured I could create a discord group for chat whether it be typed or through voice. I may be wasting my time, but i spend so much time typing for work emails that sometimes it would be nice to just be able to speak to someone. If this is against the forum rules, I apologize. If nobody is interested, no worries either. I just figured I would throw it out there if anyone is interested. Here’s the link… All Growers

8 Likes

Got one taker so far, gonna be a small group lol.

1 Like

I’m in

2 Likes

Hey, @FireGuy, thanks for putting up the server. Nice chatting with you, and thanks for the motivation to get back to growing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You bet. The more people we get, the more information that’s easily accessible right away. Plus, chatting with other growers is a plus in itself :wink:

FYI for anyone out there that may be hesitant, Discord is mostly used for gaming. HOWEVER, it is just a chat/voice program.

2 Likes

Giving it a go right now!! :smiley: Thanks @FireGuy

3 Likes

Discord anyone? ^^

2 Likes

@FireGuy,

• (WhatAGreatIdea): {:bulb: :microphone: :computer:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

Just bumping this to the top. There are 5 champs plus a legacy champ regularly watching this discord for anyone that wants to join.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed there are quite a few new growers popping up since the last post on this so just wanted to bump it to the top for anyone interested.

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo, was that you that popped in the other day?

1 Like

Indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be down to join!

2 Likes