Did plant turn male?all gas og

@Mpower11 @Todd.grobo

4 Likes

@Choppo0816

5 Likes

You can break those off. I dont think thats a “true male” but sometimes the plants can make a few of those pop up. Pull em off, you should be ok.
@Stephen any additional feedback? Worth finishing out right?

4 Likes

is the plant stressed right now? Do any major trimming or bending or anything in last week?

3 Likes

I have two other plants in the room with it didn’t take any chances looked under other stems and their are more …so I baged and killed it .thanks for the advice .my other grobo looks awesome and my pot plant it big hopefully it didn’t release to much pollen I’m deep cleaning now …so sad .and no i have not stressed her out much she has been small the whole time .:sob:

4 Likes

Better to catch early on then. Sometimes its just the odd one you can pull off. But if there are more. Good to see you pull it

5 Likes

Review this article and then review your plants

Let us know if you see and bananas leafs

4 Likes

Did you find pollen in those sac’s?

This below is solely based on my personal experience.

I didn’t think you had to kill it. I had that happen to me so many times. Don’t ask me why I kind of enjoy stress plants with environment conditions find it interesting to see what they can handle.

Yes I did at times have a few seeds here and there in my buds. Honestly some of my best stuff I grow had a seed here and there. So I believe if your on top it if you would have been fine to keep the plant.

5 Likes

Thanks will keep that I mind next time . I have two others in flower and didn’t want to chance it this time .

6 Likes

I get it. Hey your good now for sure!! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yea I agree :point_up:t4: with @Todd.grobo an @Mpower11 i think :thinking: :thought_balloon: u would of been gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Hey @Christifer,

Better safe than sorry for sure. But, you were all clear there. Often those pollen sacks will swell up and look dangerous, but they are empty and don’t contain a seed. Our Champion @Mpower11 is correct, you should be on the lookout for “nanners” which will indicate that your plant has hermed and has the chance of pollenating a couple seeds in nearby buds. Good call here @Todd.grobo.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Thanks yall .much appreciated .

2 Likes