Diagnosing leaves

Hello, I have 3 flowers, all 3 have the same symptoms, I can not identify them, what can they be?

Sorry if I’m wrong, but I use google translator.
All 3 are auto aka47, I am at first growth, as fertilized I used something from biobizz and contains; nitrogen 8.0, ammonia 4.0, nitrate 4.0, phosphorus 2.0, potassium 6.0. NPK: 4-3-6

1 Like

@Mihai,

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231387

I hope this helps… :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know, maybe it’s because of the lack of experience, but I seem to have all the possible shortcomings… I still fail to understand them… Calcium have, in fact after I started adding calcium fertilizer, it felt worse… Growth is not blocked, growing by the day, now they are in the flowering stage, and they do it without any problems, as if they were not affected by anything.

The Ph is a bit elevated, somewhere between 7-8, could it be and because of that?
The plants are at a rather advanced stage of growth, and I would not want that now that there is little to harvest them, to fill them with fertilizer, can I finish growing even if they are sick? The truth is that I started badly, I did not use a good land, I used the cheapest possible land, mixed with normal soil, the next shift I’ll start with a more quality soil.
I apologize for not expressing myself, I am consistent that the translator does not translate as it should :persevere:

1 Like

@Mihai,

I’m not a professional, I wish I could give you awesome advise… Your new growth on the plant looks very healthy (I don’t think they are sick)… I would let the buds grow out… Maybe you can find a subject to help you from this site:

:crossed_fingers::wink:

1 Like

Your ph is also quite high. Try to keep it around 6.8 also what is your humidity value? What nutrients are you using? What is the temp, and have your temp values been more than 13 degrees between the high and low temps?

One recommendation I can suggest is not to have your fan blow directly on the plants. Air movement is key and should be gentle. A fan blowing directly on a plant can cause windburn not sure at what point it causes an issue, If your fan is osculating it might be enough try to aim it differently. :+1:

1 Like

I have nothing to measure humidity, so I can’t find out… The ph I have started to decrease, but the soil already has a high ph, which slowly decreases. The temperature is generally 24-25 degrees Celsius, rarely decreases to 22, and reaches a maximum of 27.

Thanks, I’ll try to direcționez the fan otherwise, possibly at the next planting I’ll buy a smaller fan.

Hey bud,

You can measure temp and humidity using a hygrometer. Look here: https://www.amazon.com/AcuRite-Humidity-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Indicator/dp/B0013BKDO8/ref=asc_df_B0013BKDO8/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=216551439599&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16195728975205396893&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9034064&hvtargid=pla-350117545360&psc=1

You can increase your temp between 22-29. higher temps during day(lights on) lower value when lights go off. I think you have several issues. Also use ro (reverse osmosis) water and ph it first. then add nutes. What nutes are you using and do you have a ph pen? if not get that while you’re at it. Get a Blue Labs PH pen. well worth the money and will last pretty much for life. What kind of soil did you use? I’ll help best I can. I have always been primarily a soil grower.

1 Like

The growth seems to have been stuck, the buds are left at the flowering stage and not advancing, is it normal?

1 Like

Hey @Mihai, the plant to stop stretching is normal, looks like she’s starting to really put most the effort into flowers and I think the buds need more time obviously, but do you mean they are not ripening? That I wouldn’t be to sure about- esp if pH & EC are good.

1 Like

Buds seem to stagnate about 1 week, do not ripen, buds no longer grow in size, Ph is a bit high.
There are no buds, they’re just flowers. I’m using a translator, I hope I can be understood.

Understand ya just fine. Ya that I can’t really say. Perhaps someone experienced with tent grows will know the answer!

1 Like

I’d raise my light, looks like you are getting light burn.

I think something is wrong …

1 Like

@Mihai,

It looks like your fan can osculate facing up might help… couple plants look like they are flowering nicely… One of your plants looks real bad off… Sorry I’m no help… :confused:

1 Like

I have no idea either, but I wonder if whatever is on the plant on the left is spreading, because it looks like the middle one is starting to get it too… I would remove that left plant. The one on the right still looks okay but the one in the middle looks like it’s starting to fade too sadly. It almost looks like rot. Curious to see what others have to say about this

1 Like

So hard to tell from pictures. Could be a temperature issue what’s on the other side of the tent closes to the worst plant is it cold or hot?

1 Like