Decarboxylator - make your buds better up to 50%

I vape at lower temps, around 360F. So this should work :+1: Thanks again for the tip!

3 Likes

For sure @coffindancer , you will for sure get some awesome quality butter infusion with your preferred vaping temp. I made some cookies with my last batch and got about 60 cookies with the pound of butter. 2 cookies will wreck me for a long while :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s what scares me about edibles. You dont really know what ur dealing with.

4 Likes

Scary goodness!! :grin:

3 Likes

Not if you dont know how strong the thc is that your eating.

2 Likes

Start small and give it time to kick in before going big, it really is a different high.

2 Likes

My husband does that but he says he never feels anything

3 Likes

Well i have to say the actual ardent nova decarbs it pro. Its much better than people using ovens or toaster ovens so it could have not been activated. I guarentee if you use the ardent you can put some shake in your mouth under your tongue and feel it almost immediately.

4 Likes

Ordered - thanks for the heads up about this. Very, very curious. I have a Source Turbo as well that will be in use for the next batch.

3 Likes

It’s been one of my best investments for sure.:grinning:

3 Likes

a funny side note to the decarb. My wife was told she had “beyond bob marley” lvls of thc in her system when she went to her doctor. LOL. Then the doctor said there is no proof that doesn’t cause cancer and its bad for you! This was coming from a guy who defends all the many drugs that psychiatrist use on people constantly.
smdh
Anyways, it may greatly increase the thc lvl in your system making it twice as long to clean your system. FYI

1 Like

Most Expensivest is my shit! Hahaha

1 Like

Give that woman a trophy! :joy::muscle::trophy:

1 Like

The doctor gets no kickback from the pharmaceutical company from Cannabis yet

3 Likes

It’s been a few. I think I remember that grow brother.

1 Like

In all honesty, the cannabis i have grown in the grobo has already been super strong, so typically i don’t decarb it. The leaves however, you can begin decarbing in early flower once you can see the crystals starting to form. It definitely makes leaves stronger. I had a friend that used to bring me his sack just to get me to decarb it lol.
Additionally, the leaves in late vegetation definitely seem to have medical benefits to the digestion process. Its very sad it the plant has not been extensively researched for its benefits instead of trying to make it be bad and continuously fail.

1 Like

I heard that the Greeks misinterpreted the cannabis flower with another flower during interpreting the ingredients to holy oil an ointment oil etc many words for that oil. And since this knowledge has been lost is why the lifespan of people have shrunk used to be a hundred when I was a kid now you’re lucky to make it past 50. And there’s a scientist out there that’s dealing with this right now and claims he’s got the right ingredients in this enlightenment because back in biblical days they used to drink it they used to rub it on their skin they would do lots different things with it it was a medicine many things. That’s why you hear of life at 800 years old in the Bible. They had the real anointment and I believe it might have been misread or misinterpreted on purpose. There are so many things in the Bible that has been hidden from us that should never have been hidden. That’s why I believe this could be true I have a very open mind for crazy s***. I think if we all did we’d be better off the world would be better off. I even believe this mythical creatures hidden in this world because of people trying to kill them or capture them.

2 Likes