Day22 &12/14 of early vegetation stage

no bubbles in the water? Is your air stone working? Is it strong?

2 Likes

It’s bubbles and yeah it’s strong

5 Likes

Is she :astonished:!! Bet your pods soaked yeah
If so move/lift her right out out the spray & direct a fan @ pod to help dry her out but not too dry :wink:! & use 5-7mm Hydroguard every water change
Hope this helps but the champs might have other ideas :bulb::rofl::fist_right:

3 Likes

Hey rell,
Did you get that hydroguard yet?
Has the grobo temp been high? :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah i got the hydroguard next change of water is tomorrow and the temperature right now is 74 degrees

3 Likes

@Cannabis_rell,

• (Looks Like You Went In With The Grobo Light Out): (Was She Sleeping [:sleeping:]):
    {:black_flag: bulb..1~~}:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/i-don-t-think-it-s-growing/9720/8

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/california-dream-grow/9429/13

- - -

@Cannabis_rell,

• (Your Plant Is Very Droopy Maybe See If Your Bubbles Are Working): (AirStone Working):? :question:

- - -

@Cannabis_rell,

• (I Agree That Transition Time Is Now Better Than Later): {:stopwatch:}:

- - -

@Cannabis_rell,

• (Open Up The Canopy Some By Trimming :scissors: Huge :leaves: To Get The Bud-Sites In The Light
    :bulb:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

There ya go :wink:
Champs on ya case :innocent:!
I’ll just stand @ the back :rofl:!:wink:!

3 Likes

Open a ticket then just to make sure nothing is off.

4 Likes

Yeah probably will do better once the Hydroguard is in too!
Can you feed these lines back into the reservoir, just push them through the hole!

2 Likes

I take Cooling bags into water reservoir and get down with temp. To 19 °c. Try it… Cheap

3 Likes

Yes m8 :wink: but why are they out :thinking:

2 Likes

Only for presentation. Left side is the frozen water bottle.

1 Like

All lines for nutrients are in the bottles I know it looks like it’s not but the lines are long

2 Likes

The lines that I circled are the ones that need feed back into the reservoir, not the nutrient bottles. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

So basically take those lines and put in into the Reservoir ? If I’m understanding you correct

1 Like

Yep! They are already in the reservoir so youll just pull or push the rest of the line!
This way your nutrients won’t have a problem reaching the water, and check to be sure your lines inside the bottles touch the bottom! :eyes::seedling:

Late vegetation stage 10/14

3 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice comeback!!!

Have you topped yet? If not get on it quick!
You have two huge fan leaves, one in front the other towards the back near the fan! Remove them or weigh them down out of the way of your bud sites with some supports!
P.s. If this is a photoperiod and Not a auto extend late veg two weeks or until you reach the second fan!
Great job! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: and I haven’t cut the fan leaves yet but I will do so right now and yes this is a photoperiod and I was thinking should extend it but now I know thanks for the advice

2 Likes