Day 51 GDP

Here she is guys on Day 51 transition Day 6/14 gave her a hair cut what do you guys think. Should I do anything else to her

13 Likes

She looks good in my opinion. As she continues to grow, remove the fan leaves that are blocking the bud sites and maybe remove the smaller branches and clean up her bottom

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of two of the thinner colas but I gave her a cut yesterday will have to wait …

4 Likes

She’s really praying! Great work with your VPD!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Lookin’ good! Whatcha got in the tupperware? :thinking:

2 Likes

The grow boxes look cool… What so great ABOUT THEM…?

1 Like

That neems oil for them pesky flies but haven’t had a problem since I added that

2 Likes

Automated grow box for beginners or discreet grow how ever you want to see it as lol … green thump machine you can’t go wrong I learned a lot with my first grow still learning and maybe upgrading pretty soon…

3 Likes

I’ve got growers Choice 4 bar and the platinum 8 bar and next week I’m getting the Growers Choice newest 8 bar gold. Comes withe :sun_with_face: affect and can be linked. Oh that’s just one room…lol… I got a tent and a new led… Can’t remember the name but seems decent… Time will tell…

2 Likes

Yea sir patience is key. I’m just waiting on space to upgrade lol hopefully soon

2 Likes

Do you spray it on 1 tbl spoon of N /w 1 gallon of water … ?
I heard you can send it out into the air like Vicks and ur plants should be good…? Is this true?

Not sure never have I done that or know what that is I’m still a newbie at this. You can ask someone on here that’s a lil bit more experienced than me