Day 44 and my Grobo can no longer connect to wifi

For some reason my Grobo has not been able to connect to the internet for the past couple of days. I’ve unplugged it several times, and done a couple factory resets (tried to, didnt see the pink/yellow pattern). Every time I try to pair the Grobo to wifi, it says it was successful but the just light goes from green, to blinking blue, back to solid green. Air stone isnt pumping either

Any ideas? My place is pretty small, and I can’t move the Grobo closer. This wasnt an issue until a couple days ago. I was due for a water change last night. Worried I may lose the plant

2 Likes

Just because it’s easy to try. Reboot your wireless router

4 Likes

You need to get your air stone working ASAP or your plant will die

4 Likes

Also if your using the app to connect try using the website to connect or vice versa! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Ok, I think we’re back in business. I had to do multiple resets of the grobo and my router this morning before work. It took about 3 times each but it finally connected. When I left this morning, the airstone wasn’t pumping so I ordered one from Amazon.

Just got back for lunch and I can hear the airstone pumping! But the grobo fans don’t appear to be on. I have mini fans inside, so I think I should be ok.

2 Likes

@YEMteca,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like