Day 38 1/14 Transition (SSH)

I’ll try that, thank you. No wifi issues I know of…

Okay each time I hit full or drain I’m getting wifi notice and it’s thinking the tanks full before filling

Okay so got wifi fixed up but nothing is drinking nutes after drain and fill. Plus the grobo says full right after I hit full but isn’t full while the grobo is still filling … @Christifer

Only thing I can think of is to reset the grobo by unplugging it .it really dose help then try agion .you can use same water :droplet:.if that doesn’t work put in a ticket to support they will help for sure . Also if you have a tablet or computer use that grobo app doesn’t work all the time with my phone. @Joandy93

4 Likes

Great response @Christifer your right!
The best way to handle this is to first reset by doing a power reset!
Also correct about the phone, also goes for the app & website.
@Joandy93 let us know if your still stuck! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

You have lots of amber but your trichomes are still mostly clear!
Try one more week before you flush! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I got it working late last night. Following @Christifer thank you! Much obliged!

3 Likes

That’s what worried me about no nutes. @Bplatinum9 didn’t want to early flush.

4 Likes

Started flush today.day 107

2 Likes

Day 109! Day 3 of flush

79 degrees 61%

2 Likes

So I can’t help but notice she has a lot of white hairs that are just popping! Hope everything is still on time!

79 degrees 60 %

2 Likes

Looking good. Shes feeding on the leaves so you’re getting close. Lots of brown hairs and a few white…how do your trichs look?

1 Like

Cloudy and amber I’ll get new close ups @FireGuy

1 Like

If cloudy and amber, depending on the high you’re looking for, may not need the entire flush :wink:

1 Like

Going full body more then head lock. Hopefully the amber is good for that? @FireGuy

2 Likes

Amber is def more for couch lock. Don’t focus too much on the hairs. Myself as well as @Mpower11 have white hairs as well going through flush with trichs looking close to ready for harvest. Gotta play it off the trichs, hairs are more of a way to GUESS maturity.

3 Likes

This chart will aid you and getting the effect you’re looking for

3 Likes

Harvest day! I’ll take some pics soon! :slight_smile: got clean up to do too. Thanks for all the advice! @FireGuy @Mpower11 @Bplatinum9

3 Likes

Day 1 of dry mild defoliate and removed yellow leaves around bud points.

4 Likes

Ended up with just over 68 grams after dry… get pictures soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes