Day 38 1/14 Transition (SSH)

When I say everything below, I mean everything, this includes bud sites below the red line. I’d also take off the branches that aren’t at the canopy (the left and right branches I see)

2 Likes

I’ll take a photo tomorrow lights shifted off. I cleared a lot out

Sorry for late photo!
Day 61
51% 78 degrees fahrenheit

5 Likes

Day 64
50% 80.4 degrees gonna do a cool down in the room.

What the community opinion?

2 Likes

Day 78! Looking good!

5 Likes

Day 81
79 degrees Fahrenheit and 50%
She’s got some nute burn. But everything I grow in here does. Knowing your plants feeding right and adjusting for error is still unintuitive. Hope in the future they give analytics while growing so we don’t just have to just scratch our head, look through the wild internet were every problem has 4-5 reasons it can happen. Example being, “red spots” on leaves; causes include (over feeding nutes, fungi, pest, overcropping while plant is over saturated in nutes forces nitrogen to build up in remaining leaves) needs more water to dilute is most common fix in my experience. But with limited experience I wonder why so much more care is needed in a do it itself machine. Anyway rant aside; she’s got more going for her than my last plant, but no way to fix red spots coming in each plant

1 Like

Do you correct your water level via the app until the water change, if so, that could be the reason. Try to correct the water level without the app.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That’s easy at first but my roots are holding lid down… I can’t get lid open more than an inch. Thinking I’ll buy a funnel to fill manually.

Day 83 32/42
80 degrees fahrenheit 52%

2 Likes

Thinking I should extend another week of flower. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Day 91 40/42 Flowering btw! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your gonna need more than a week because your buds have a lot of white hairs and haven’t started connecting yet on the stems! But I have to say its looking real good over there! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Awesome thanks! A bit of burn on leaves but loving how these buds are growing. Extended, I’ll keep updating on progress! @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Day 92
58% 79 degrees

6 Likes

Okay day 97 flowering. What do you think. Another week still? @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Getting thicker! Have you gotten a jewelers loupe or microscope yet? If not let’s do another week before trying to flush! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I have and it’s looking cloudy white more than clear but still maybe 30-40% clear. I can’t seem to get a good picture through it… It’s a 30x-60x magnification loupe

2 Likes

Ok, do one last week then switch to flush.
Are you giving me results from a top, middle, or bottom branch? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Tried my best to hold still sorry if it’s still blurry.i did notice it only took a small drink of basic and no nutes after drain and fill… Hope that’s alright.

!

2 Likes

Day 100
Top to middle branch

1 Like