Day 34, should I trim? Pls help?

Hello, this is day 34 on this gorgeous Purple Haze strain, wondering if I should trim as the leaves are growing like crazy and leaves under the big leaves are developing as well, would anyone help pls? Also where should I trim?

5 Likes

Looks like that C02 works pretty Good :+1:t2:. This is my first grow as well. If everything looks green I’d let it grow some more. Wouldn’t hurt I don’t think :thinking:. If it gets outta control you can always trim. That’s just me. I’m curious to see what the addition of C02 in the grobo will do.plant Looks healthy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanx bro, appreciate the input😃

2 Likes

I recommend you watch this video explains everything. Then feel free to ask some questions

3 Likes

Your welcome. I know how it feels to have unanswered questions in the beginning. I’m no expert at growing but to have someone comment or volunteer information helped me. There are very experienced growers here that can help. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:That’s exactly what I did. Lots of great information there.

3 Likes

I wish they would do more videos and update some of the older ones. I must have watched them all 2-3x by now. :grinning:

1 Like

One thing with growing is, you ask 10 people you get 10 different answers. :grinning: According to most things I saw here said the CO2 does little in a Grobo as it exhausts so quick.

Also just my thoughts, but remove all those wires and let it grow and spread and add them later when really needed. It is all smushed there in the middle, then you can see better what you need to cut.

2 Likes

Okay, wow, thanx everyone for directing me the right way!

2 Likes

I might try this, something newish I think. Still not sure it would not exhaust quick though. :grinning:

3 Likes

- - - [2021-11.25]:

@Ravens_Whisper,

• (One Topic, For One Plant Is Easier To Follow Your Your Grow):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like