Day 2 of flower

How would I go about doing that?

1 Like

Ive got two different examples posted in the wappa thread just tonight.

3 Likes

1 Like

Can you open it up by attaching them to the sides or spacing them.

2 Likes

How would I do that? I also took off those big fan leaves.

Hey! The plant is looking really good! It would help the bud sites if they had more space. Like @Todd.grobo was suggesting you can spread out those bud branches. I’d use magnetic hooks or something and ties to adjust the branches. See the diagram below

3 Likes

What would I do if it wasn’t for you or Todd lol I love yall… will it hurt the plant that I took off the fan leaves?

3 Likes

One way is like this.

3 Likes

My green things are used to keep them spaced thatcar apart.the buds love it

2 Likes

The plant will still grow like this up against the cabinet like this??

5 Likes

The reason a lot of users use the scrog is to do the work for you when its growing this is the harder way but thats ok your learning. There are 2 or 3 of rhe buds near the top with handsize fan leaves. They need to go.
Are the burns on the leaves dry?
Everything else looks good.
Also what day is this on your grow/stage

1 Like

Why is this way harder? Also I would have never knew it was ok to spread them out like this against the wall.

2 Likes

Harder way is moving after it’s grown vs while its growing
I dont scrog myself but i do try to make them go where i want with different things. The more light your bud sites get the more they stack. If we opened yours up in time it shoukd stack like this. Do you see the stacking?

4 Likes

How is the plant coming along? We are all dying for an update! Pics too! I just harvested mine yesterday and it was a glorious experience

2 Likes

How long did you spend @miami5th

about 2 hours. I drained the unit and did a quick first pass wipe down. Also did a quick trim and will follow up with a more thorough dry trim and cleaning in 5-10 days.

1 Like

I find the full dry mode of 5 days is likely not needed. Congratulations again. Whats lined up for #2

@ToddYYC Hmm not the full 5 days? How many days do you suggest? Or do the bend/snap test?

I used to so full 5 days. Going to try 3 to 4 this time. I dont want my bud so dry. But i dont want it moist or humid. So just trying to find the right middle ground.

1 Like