Day 17 Gg#4

6 Likes

5 Likes

Classis SoG setup, be careful of too high humidity! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, I try to keep it around 55 to 65 hopefully that’s ok for now

1 Like

day 19 topped and pollen sacs forming on a male

![image|230x500](upload://4hrHJPhiYGYfoyy34mS8fKyqC5u.jp(upload://tWTstl1QlHGaFVGYy2gREz1voeW.jpeg)

3 Likes

5 Likes

You plan on keeping those males?

If not, destroy ASAP!

2 Likes

No sir already took out 2 yesterday, hopefully another week or 2 and I know what sex the rest are :relaxed:

4 Likes

Beautiful work! Hoping they turn out healthy and happy

3 Likes

Thank you ran into some markings on the leaves could be overwatering since I watered 3 days and haven’t dried yet. Could also be cal mag or another nutrient deficiency going to check soil ph as well!

2 Likes

Let ‘em dry out for sure

3 Likes

Been a while, plants starting to show more of their sexes, first female super excited!!!

4 Likes

4th pic ran into some problems a little while ago…I think it’s mag deficiency also noticed rust spots so assuming calcium as well, I fed a dose of synthetic turned out too strong for this one so next couple of waterings just feeding cal mag and ph water, I noticed other plants don’t seem as bad and didn’t burn as much, will do half of the previous strength next time

2 Likes

Smaller plants started a week later, Completed first defoliation due to larger fan leaves blocking bud sites…topped 3 days ago and have been low stress straining since as well. Soil as the medium, gh nutes fed at half recommend strength, gorilla glue is a finicky strain, some plants respond better than others, I noticed a slight magnesium/ calcium deficiency, was feeding 1 ml per gallon upped it to 2 ml and checking new growth, 3 gallon pots and 5/5.5 gallons Mars hydro ts2000 (50% power) hung at 30 inches above the canopy( taller ones 27- 30)
Temps 25-27 during day and 23-24 during night (Celsius) I bruised a few stems during training but I think they’ll recover, Their warriors.

3 Likes

Day 43 GG4 bagseed first grow

3 Likes

Flower day 1, so excited!!!

3 Likes

@Kadean_Mavrick,

• (So Now I Have To Ask You, If “All” Your Plants In Your Tent Are [Auto] Plants):? :question:

• (If They Are, -Then- No Worries): -But- (If They Are Not, -Then- You Will Want To Remove All Non-Flowering Plants To Another Tent To Keep Growing): (You Know, -So- They Won’t Start Flowering Too): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Kadean_Mavrick,

• (#Perfect): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

All good yes they are

2 Likes

Day 12 flower

3 Likes

Day 19 flower getting frosty

4 Likes