Cookies haze- kannabia seeds

Hey @Marcdoesbjj she could suffering from damping off. How does the bottom of coco pod look? The pod should be moist but not wet. If needed you can gently squeeze the pod to remove the excess water and then gently raise the pod up and let her dry out

4 Likes

Thank you. I just read that this is a common issue. So I tried to wring out as water as I could from the pod and I lifted it about half inch out of the insert. I seen some people have luck with healing and some don’t. So I’ll give it a little bit of time

3 Likes

I got tired of worrying about damping off and now use 1.75" net pots with clay pebbles…much better.

3 Likes

Give her about a week to recover and monitor her

2 Likes

So @DeeDub that sounds like a genius idea. Do I have to do anything different than the coco pod? Just put the seed about a quarter inch down?

I just adapted what I do with my bubble boy buckets. The seed might be closer to 1/2" down simply because of the clay pebbles. Just make sure the pebbles are supporting the seed so it doesn’t drop down. I germinate in wet paper towel to get a good tap root going to make it less likely the seed gets lost after placing in the pebbles. I dome for several days as the clay pebbles do not retain as much moisture as coco or peat. For me this is a clean, inexpensive method…especially since the pebbles can be used over.

I bought my 1.75" net pots on amazon.

4 Likes

That’s a darn good idea. I’m not sure why grobo wouldn’t have just made pots fitted perfectly for grobo for that option.

Maybe they will…anyhoo…it is working for me. The love tiki might be helping too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gotta give the girls all the love they can get.

3 Likes

Well, mine is still growing lush green. I will keep it going until it totally craps out

3 Likes

She’s been growing this week.

5 Likes

go Bubble Boyz :smile: HTG?

@ChicagoCypher_CC Yep. I bought a set of 4 at a good price. I moved the Zkittles out of my Grobo when it started leaking and needed another bucket setup…BB’s are too expensive now due to shipping costs. I have a lot of the 3.5 gal buckets so just cut a hole in a standard lid to fit the net pot my girl was in…added a pump/airstone from Wally World and good to go.

I have a small tent that I will move her into tomorrow…waiting on a light…scheduled to get here tomorrow.

4 Likes

love it. keep it up

2 Likes

Maybe another week till I flip to transition for flower

3 Likes

Day 62
I’ll probably let it switch to ‘transition’ in a few days. Most budsites have reached the second fan or dam near but I’ll let it get a lil taller since my house is a lil colder right now and it might be a little slower growing from that. I’ve been taking a few fan leaves off a day and soon will start doing moreso of a lollipop prune.

3 Likes

Day 74, day 10 of transition

3 Likes

Flower day 21/56

3 Likes

Just another update. Buds are starting to stack up. Had to cut a lot of fan leaves to allow better air flow to fight high humidity

3 Likes

Looking good! She showed great resilience! I was worried about that stem :raised_hands:

3 Likes

5 Likes