Connecting multiple grobos [RESOLVED]

I had no problem setting up the first grobo but when I went to connect the 2nd grobo with the different 4 letter code. it keeps having me do the same things to register it but it won’t register the second unit. I connect the one that’s already connected update wifi then attempt to connect the second one and it says congratulations youve updated the Wi-Fi for the new one but yet it only shows the unit that already connected and online. without it connecting I can’t fill or choose my recipe.

1 Like

Got it, I think I know what’s happening! You are the first person setting up multiple Grobos at home so I think the instructions probably aren’t clear enough.

To add your second Grobo:

1. Click on where it says “Current Grobo” in the top left hand corner
  2. A dropdown will appear that has “Add Grobo”
  3. Click on “Add Grobo” and it will run you through the setup for your next Grobo

To switch between units, you can just use this drop down menu. If you need any more help just let us know!

1 Like

Hi @feesh4life,

Sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty setting up your second unit last night. I took a look at our server logs and noticed the system rejecting your attempt at claiming the second unit.

This has now been fixed, and you should be able to set up your second unit. You’ll know this worked if you get to the screen with the list of plants your Grobo can grow.

Please let me know if you experience any other difficulties and I’ll help you get up and running.

Bruno

1 Like

1--