Connected Cannabis Co. - F1 Durban X Gushers

Thank you! :grin:

That’s true. F1 Durb is a special lady, I had to get these seeds. They just came out with seeds finally!! I hope they come out with Biscotti seeds next.

This is where I got my seeds -
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/connected-cannabis-co?category=seed

4 Likes

I might need you to grab me some

1 Like

Ahh… That makes sense. Because Connected and Cookies almost have the same strains. I thought they were the same company for awhile lol

True, Alien Labs is bomb too. Especially their Gelato 41. I wanted to get their Planet Dosi seeds…but not for 500, plus tax. I’ve tried Sherbacio too, its amazing. I even love their Banana Milk and I’m not even a fan of Purple Punch.

1 Like

Rainbow Star - Day 101 F46

8 Likes

Purple punch is a beautiful looking plant but I dunno it never packed a punch to me … wasn’t a big fan of purple punch either but cool thanks for that info

2 Likes

That’s true! I was at Cookies 2 days ago, and I didn’t see anything Connected on their menu.

Have you tried Jungle Boys?
My favorite are - The Frosted Cakes and Strawberry Shortcake?

1 Like

Rainbow Star - Day 111 F56

9 Likes

I recently got the Jungle Cake and MAC from TLC, it was pretty good. Not as good as Gary Payton. I got some again 2 days ago. Thanks @CookieGrower! I didn’t even know cookies came out with this, until I saw your post. :smile: Bomb strain!

3 Likes

Rainbow Star - Day 133 Flush - Day 4

11 Likes

13 Likes

@CookieGrower I Can’t wait to see!

5 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you! @Kevin

2 Likes

@Kaneh,

((#BeautifulPics))::camera::camera_flash:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Man your buds look insane as usual. Wowww…

4 Likes

Thank you! @Russel_Richardson :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey do you have any cuts you’d be willing to part with?

1 Like

Super interested in a cut of that f1gushers