Community Grow Photos

I’m harvesting today. Do these little balls I see in several branch nodes mean I have a male or hermaphrodite? If so, will I get anything smokeable from this plant?

2 Likes

@Cornholio,

its-a-girl

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

9 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo. I see that difference now.
The buds are not tight but here’s what I’m drying now.

9 Likes

One week out to harvest, currently flushing at the moment. Not seeing much more filling out just ripening up now. :+1:

Harvest detsils to follow. :herb:

12 Likes

Those buds :heart_eyes: that’s awesome! Glad to see you reach the finish line!

What steps will you take for curing? Seems to me everyone has their own “secrets” when it comes to the cure, anything to share?

2 Likes

Hey @Rich

No curing secrets for me. My plan is glass jars and burping after initial drying. I’ve purchased some Broveda 62% humid packs just to store bud until it’s all consumed. I’m shooting for lighting up for Christmas / New Years after curing. :gift: :tada:

9 Likes

Awesome! Again, congrats on reaching the harvest!

That’s same I’ll be taking once again. The Boveda packs are a real game changer, use them for all of my purchases from the dispensary!

I’m looking at a “ready” time frame of late January - early February. So won’t be actually consuming until Valentine’s Day or so?

2 Likes

Can you help me find those bananas? I’m new to this and am not seeing them. Also, what is s1’d ?

3 Likes

day 19

5 Likes

I;m getting antsy.

16 Likes

Omg green man lol
Damn that’s a fine plant. Lol.

2 Likes

@greenman So glad it made a comeback, looks awesome bro!
@CookieGrower
I’d also like to know what bananas and S1D means…
If I harvest middle of December, dry for 4 days, and cure with 62 Boveda, I’m hoping to be puffing on it by New Years, or shortly after.
I’m hoping to have 1.5 oz

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo, if I get out to Calgary before it is all gone after harvest, I’ll let you try it.

@JBizzle, the comeback of my plant gives me 100% confidence in the Grobo team. I thank them.

5 Likes

Same. They saved my plant.

1 Like

This is beautiful. What did you do as far as training?

@Rich, actually, nothing. I tried for a couple of days to bend the main stem, but this was late in the grow so I just let it go.

2 Likes

That’s incredible! Well I’m happy to see you get not only the results, but the turnaround on the plant!

Keep us posted with your dry weight!

2 Likes

Awesome. Do you travel for work? I work in an industry that can assist msg me.

That plant does look sweet bob. Definitely would love to share if your around let me know. Can do a swap for some of mine if its ready (next 30 days or so)

Lst or natural growing … if you lst great job