Community Grow Photos

Thank you @Azuri I appreciate the response:beers: Im exactly at the 3" mark from the light, going to push the pod down tonight when she wakes up.

2 Likes

@Ctaylor684

Here’s what mine looks like dropped into the coco pod and the height it stopped stretching at. :+1:

6 Likes

Awesome thanks for showing. Nice buds are forming!!

1 Like

Did someone say nice buds forming? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yeah buddy!!

3 Likes

I think I am about 12 days in stage 5. Does this look about right?

9 Likes

Looks fine @greenman your’re a lot father along then my plant was at day 12 of budding I had no signs of buds at the time. Looking forward to your harvest. Sorry forgot what you’re growing again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Azuri, sorry I forgot what I am growing. I started an Amnesia seed, but then when I started I had trouble and that seed went into soil. Thought this was another of the same, but certainly isn’t. Growing as a Generic Indica.

1 Like

Day 15 or 16 of flower as you can see she is still stretching out growth hasn’t stopped yet … also first sign of pistils are breaking through … so she tugging along nicely still have a bunch of chutes stretching that are getting direct sunlight so can’t wait for those to pop up … also have some big branches in the back that I didn’t get in the shots…

But for the picture with the bunched up leaves in the corner you guys recommend cutting them or just letting them do it’s thing? Confused because the bud sites that they are attached too are flowering with direct light so I don’t know if that would hurt them?

8 Likes

I would chop them off chris but others might have a different suggestion

2 Likes

@chris_barfield,
It’s really your call, (but for me) if they are just fan-leaves with no promising bud sights, then I would take them down to give the remaining buds more energy… In the #BudStage we want to give the Buds a thriving chance… :wink::herb::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Cool I took them down … my plant hasn’t slowed down stretching … I was trying to see what it looked like after the stretch was done… that’s when I’ll go in and take off what isn’t being used by a bud site @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Here’s a current side photo. It had fallen into the water because of its weight, notice how I propped up the coco pod with toothpicks (red).
@Stephen Is it ok to trim the leaves circled in yellow?
Aren’t you supposed to stop trimming at some point? It’s a few weeks into flowering.

2 Likes

Hey @JBizzle,

I’d say you can remove those leaves. Not getting much light, so they won’t be able to help out much. Keeps the bottom clear of bugs and allows additional air flow. You could also thin out the canopy a bit too. Try to expose all bud sites to the light.

Best,
Stephen

6 Likes

Alright, here’s what I did. Please tell me I didn’t F up…

5 Likes

Hey @JBizzle

Plant and trimming looks great! If you’ve just switched to flower then your should be good now until harvest time.

3 Likes

You are looking great! Nice work there, you should be happy with that pruning job. Let’s see those buds start to bloom now! 15 days into 12/12, the stretch should be slowing and the white hairs arriving…

Stephen

5 Likes

My main bud today.

12 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: EC Level to High

Never enough bud shots. Got my first two orange hairs today, long ways to go but nice daily progress. :+1:

14 Likes