Community Grow Photos

Hey @Ctaylor684

Mine happened I believe due to the weight of the plant at one point. The coco pod doesnā€™t fall into the resevouir, it just gives you about an extra 2 inches and I had zero impact on my plant. Mine dropped down to the first node branches it canā€™t go down any further.

My plant has stopped stretching now and is at the same height as the white plastic sensor at the back of the unit. I would have had to supercrop if it went any further. Iā€™ll get some pics up soon not near my Grobo atm.

1 Like

@Azuri
Nah he just wanted a treat. He had 3 legs poor thing

1 Like

Thank you @Azuri I appreciate the response:beers: Im exactly at the 3" mark from the light, going to push the pod down tonight when she wakes up.

2 Likes

@Ctaylor684

Hereā€™s what mine looks like dropped into the coco pod and the height it stopped stretching at. :+1:

6 Likes

Awesome thanks for showing. Nice buds are forming!!

1 Like

Did someone say nice buds forming? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yeah buddy!!

3 Likes

I think I am about 12 days in stage 5. Does this look about right?

9 Likes

Looks fine @greenman yourā€™re a lot father along then my plant was at day 12 of budding I had no signs of buds at the time. Looking forward to your harvest. Sorry forgot what youā€™re growing again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Azuri, sorry I forgot what I am growing. I started an Amnesia seed, but then when I started I had trouble and that seed went into soil. Thought this was another of the same, but certainly isnā€™t. Growing as a Generic Indica.

1 Like

Day 15 or 16 of flower as you can see she is still stretching out growth hasnā€™t stopped yet ā€¦ also first sign of pistils are breaking through ā€¦ so she tugging along nicely still have a bunch of chutes stretching that are getting direct sunlight so canā€™t wait for those to pop up ā€¦ also have some big branches in the back that I didnā€™t get in the shotsā€¦

But for the picture with the bunched up leaves in the corner you guys recommend cutting them or just letting them do itā€™s thing? Confused because the bud sites that they are attached too are flowering with direct light so I donā€™t know if that would hurt them?

8 Likes

I would chop them off chris but others might have a different suggestion

2 Likes

@chris_barfield,
Itā€™s really your call, (but for me) if they are just fan-leaves with no promising bud sights, then I would take them down to give the remaining buds more energyā€¦ In the #BudStage we want to give the Buds a thriving chanceā€¦ :wink::herb::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Cool I took them down ā€¦ my plant hasnā€™t slowed down stretching ā€¦ I was trying to see what it looked like after the stretch was doneā€¦ thatā€™s when Iā€™ll go in and take off what isnā€™t being used by a bud site @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a current side photo. It had fallen into the water because of its weight, notice how I propped up the coco pod with toothpicks (red).
@Stephen Is it ok to trim the leaves circled in yellow?
Arenā€™t you supposed to stop trimming at some point? Itā€™s a few weeks into flowering.

2 Likes

Hey @JBizzle,

Iā€™d say you can remove those leaves. Not getting much light, so they wonā€™t be able to help out much. Keeps the bottom clear of bugs and allows additional air flow. You could also thin out the canopy a bit too. Try to expose all bud sites to the light.

Best,
Stephen

6 Likes

Alright, hereā€™s what I did. Please tell me I didnā€™t F upā€¦

5 Likes

Hey @JBizzle

Plant and trimming looks great! If youā€™ve just switched to flower then your should be good now until harvest time.

3 Likes

You are looking great! Nice work there, you should be happy with that pruning job. Letā€™s see those buds start to bloom now! 15 days into 12/12, the stretch should be slowing and the white hairs arrivingā€¦

Stephen

5 Likes

My main bud today.

12 Likes