Cleaning the Grobo

Hi Guys,

I’ve been using Great White and the Reservoir is fully gunked out. Any advise on the best way to clean it please?

I like using a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and hot water.

3 Likes

Nice one, do you do that just before the flush?

:fist_right:!

I use this 50/50 wiv every clean :+1::wink:

5 Likes

Paper towel to get all the heavy gunk out before washing with vinegar & hot water! Makes for a better situation when running your drain & fill, dont want that stuff stuck in the lines! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

:fist_right:!
Now I didn’t think of using warm/hot water will grobie be ok yeah :thinking:

1 Like

So I basically need to take my plant out, give it a good clean, put plant back in then do the flush? The dry mode etc

1 Like

Nice one G, you wanna get that off Amazon. Same stuff only £7.99 :see_no_evil:

Ffs didn’t see that was for 4 pack haha Lucky I cancelled it on the rapid.

Mrs just told me Tesco do 568ml distilled vinegar for 40p each. Gonna grab loads of them.

1 Like

Get us a couple kid :rofl::fist_right:

Not bad for 20lr though :wink:!

1 Like

No that’s decent. I just had the Mrs giving it the large because she uses it for cleaning the washing machine out. When she said 40p I said crack on then, you can’t get me some tomorrow :wink::rofl:

:rofl:!! Don’t mess wiv the boss dude :rofl::fist_right:

TOTALLY turnin left now but…

Not a gamer :flushed:!
Couldn’t handle the controllers & imo AV needed work… back in da day :rofl:! But I think its all starting to come together…Finally :roll_eyes:! Just didn’t think it would take 40yrs :roll_eyes::rofl:
Oh & b4 I peg it :roll_eyes:!..been close A Few Times :face_with_head_bandage:!!!..
I like my AV & a confessed gadget freak too I spose :flushed:!:rofl:!

Anyway…

I’ve just pulled on a Quest2 setup :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

I Wanna Walk On Mars :astonished:!:rofl:!:fist_right:!

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: I’ll give her a baseball bat of this and put her to sleep :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

You should already be done with flush and dry before cleaning…
How to clean after harvest…
If you use a bucket or large bowl that’s not see through, to protect roots from light, you can take the entire plant attached to the lid and set it on top of that bucket with a bit of water so you dont dry your roots out while cleaning your reservoir.
How to clean after harvest…
Drain reservoir, then use paper towel to wipe down any gunk, debris, or solid particles before you fill reservoir and add vinegar for a scrub, drain and fill once more to remove setiment through lines and then fill and put everything back! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Perfect, I’ve got a black bucket for it. I was thinking that but because it’s my first time just wasn’t 100%. You guys help so much, thank you :kissing_heart::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Sorry one other question. What percentage on average do I need amber to cloudy trichomes?