Cleaning etc

So it’s a calibration check? And what can be used to clean the Grobo?

2 Likes

I use the special cleaning solution and an old tooth brush

2 Likes

Cleaning solution mines never came with any? Or the PH solution it shows in the videos

2 Likes

Its an extra buy. If you dont have any use tap water
How are you going to calibrate? You can buy those kits off amazon for cleaning and storage

2 Likes

Lost in the sauce :laughing:. So any brand names in particular or is the something I can purchase at a local pool supply store :thinking:

3 Likes

Blue labs is the best.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Thanks.

Also since you reply hella fast. Draing and Filling is working properly now. But the Air Stone isn’t not producing bubbles??

3 Likes

This is bad news. Open a ticket incase your warranty covered. In the meantime id buy a aerator and plug it into the airstone do you have bubbles again ASAP. Your plant will die in 2 days with no oxygen or severely affect it.

2 Likes

I have a two year warranty so I’m good on that end

Noting was planted yet. She was just cleaning it getting ready for a GDP or Northern lights 🏃‍♂️. We cycled thur the normal way with distilled water. And noticed no bubbles from the air stone. But the pump and Drain and Fill are working properly??

2 Likes

Any ideas or still put in the :tickets:

2 Likes

The air stone is usually the first thing to die. I dont even use mine anymore and there under 5 year warranty so 2 more years. Ive replaced them so many times its a pain id rather run one through the back

2 Likes

Its a requirement to grow a plant but you can start a seed without it. But within a week roots sill hit the water and youll need it then

2 Likes

So just get one from a hardware store or place a :tickets:? Sorry so many?

Via I’m not planting anything until Friday so I have time to go and get one as opposed to waiting Via it took hella long to receive my 2nd set of nutrients.

Also thanks once again you have been beyond help
Which strain GDP or Northern lights :thinking:

2 Likes

Or does the drain and fill even have anything to do with the pump and air stone :thinking:

1 Like

Separate
Airstone is air for your roots. Drain and fill are merely functions

2 Likes

Pets store sell them and so does amazon

3 Likes

Hey @Sampson39,

Took a peek at your unit this morning and noticed you don’t have a recipe applied. This will affect your airpump. If you select a recipe and then fill the unit, do you see the airpump kick on then?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks so much. Via we where wondering if we did something wrong by cycling distilled water thur in a drain and fill trying to clean the lines etc. Before we got ready to 🪴

3 Likes

I spray my basin with a quick shot (just a couple shots) of Purell Food Surface Sanitizer. No issues so far on many grows with it. You can get it on amazon.

2 Likes

We did a peroxide water mixture via had seen many other growers use this method. But thanks will check into that

1 Like